• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What Time Did You Go To Bed?

I didn't sleep until around 4am last night, and I regret it only because it made me oversleep and miss the turnip prices I had on my island this morning lol. Tbh turnip prices are the only thing keeping me from sleeping til its afternoon right now...

6am 👁👄👁

someone who hadn't been around on the discord server showed up yesterday, so chat kicked off - it was nice but it meant i couldn't leave because of FOMO lol

It was 1 by the time I got into bed. I seriously need someone to tell me to go to bed like I had when I was a kid. I'm not strong enough to do it on my own.

I went to sleep at about 4:30am this morning.

Ended up buying the Phoenix Wright trilogy on Switch for $14.99. I bought that on the eshop at around midnight, and thought "let me play this for an hour or two before bed". Long story, short...I couldn't put it down. Having never played any of these games before, I was immediately turned into a fan, and ended up playing for about four and half hours. Hahaha. My bad. I blame the fact that one case keeps bleeding into another without any menus or selection screens. Lol.

last night, went to sleep at about 3 am. always in the early morning. either that or 5pm and i sleep for 12+ hours.

went to sleep at 2 am, feeling super sleepy, but i've got lots of work to do 😬 maybe i'll take a nap afterwards

i have online school- though i went to sleep and stayed on my phone until 11.40PM or something- i was making a pinterest board the show red dwarf and i'm now in love with rimmer from when they first started the show

I went to sleep around 3, I think. I just wasn't tired and was playing animal crossing.

i went to sleep around 2am, which is the earliest i’ve gone to bed in weeks lmao

2am last night because i guess i can't help it. someone whack me. i have to go back to work soon, oof.

about 2:30 last night, slept until 5 minutes before class this morning... ugh. awful way to rapid-start your day.

4-5am cause my dogs a pain in the ass

Back