• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What the heck!

I'm still confused about Muffy. When I had her, the other villagers would always refer to her by her name or 'he'.

I remember that my brother and sister both think that Leif is a girl when I think he's a guy. Clues behind him being a female are:

1. Girly eyes
2. Rosy cheeks
3. Loves flowers
4. Voice

I always thought he was male. My mom even had to look online on what gender this sloth is. I was right about him being male.

I always thought Lief was a girl.... I thought Tangy was a boy, and Pate was a boy.

I thought Pave was a girl because of his voice @_@

In WW, I thought Pate was a boy, but I looked her up and found out she was a girl. I still love her to bits though <3

I never did this before. It's easy to tell if their name when you talk to them is blue they're a boy if it's pink their a girl. And the green ones for buisness I knew by looks. But Lief does seem like a girl sometimes for some reason.

Last edited:
People are definitely taking this the wrong way. I no way am I sexists. My grandfather is a gardener. I RARELY keep the sound on when I play, so I have never heard Lief's voice. Ever. I just figured by his appearance that he was a girl. I made this thread to see others personal opinions on if they've made a mistake on a villager gender.

Hmm, I just assumed he was a guy. The whole colour scheme, kinda sounds like Doc in my town, so I put 2 and 2 together. :p

Though don't worry too much, least you didn't derp on Gracie though for Animal Crossings for GC. I had thought she was a really effeminate male fashion designer LOL. I don't think anyone could have been possibly more wrong than that on someone. XD

Hmm, I just assumed he was a guy. The whole colour scheme, kinda sounds like Doc in my town, so I put 2 and 2 together. :p

Though don't worry too much, least you didn't derp on Gracie though for Animal Crossings for GC. I had thought she was a really effeminate male fashion designer LOL. I don't think anyone could have been possibly more wrong than that on someone. XD

I had never had Gracie in my town until just recently. Technically she's a guy, in japan. But for us is a female. So I guess you can't really get it wrong. XD

I always went back and forth with Lief because I could never really decide what gender I thought it was.

I thought Robin and Twiggy were boys. I never talked to them before, but my friend got them both one time in her town and I asked her why she had so many boys in her town and she was like umm, there are equal boys and girls and told me the villagers north of the river were girls and south of the river were boys.

Pate isn't a boy! OMG, I'm learning new things everyday lol

I thought Robin and Twiggy were boys. I never talked to them before, but my friend got them both one time in her town and I asked her why she had so many boys in her town and she was like umm, there are equal boys and girls and told me the villagers north of the river were girls and south of the river were boys.

Pate isn't a boy! OMG, I'm learning new things everyday lol
That's a dedicated plot re setter . XD

That's a dedicated plot re setter . XD

Haha, I kinda wish she was but she isn't really! They're all scattered everywhere, but she liked to separate them by boys and girls since her river is a perfect line. It just takes her like 1-3 times to plot them lol

when I got Truffles (ugh, truffles XP) in my town I thought it was a boy, I liked her personality and her house but she was just so ugly no offence XP

People are definitely taking this the wrong way. I no way am I sexists. My grandfather is a gardener. I RARELY keep the sound on when I play, so I have never heard Lief's voice. Ever. I just figured by his appearance that he was a girl. I made this thread to see others personal opinions on if they've made a mistake on a villager gender.

wait until tumblr hears about this

how did you think lief was a girl lol, and I couldn't tell at first what gender fang was, I assumed though he was male at the beginning, also I understand you thinking Tangy was male, but I knew she was female at the beginning I first got her in acww(dsi version)

Last edited:
Back