• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What stage of island must you be at for villagers to have thought bubbles at move out at

unknown user

Bells
Hi I started a new island and no one has any thought bubble above their heads what stage must my island be at for them to have thought bubbles

I think it's after you get six villagers, they will start asking!

Hi I started a new island and no one has any thought bubble above their heads what stage must my island be at for them to have thought bubbles
You will have to start building a friendship with villagers you want to move out. Just ignoring them all the time will not want to make them move out (ironically), so build up your friendships, and just wait for the right moment.

There’s a guide on how to do it quickly: Ultimate Move Out Handbook

Last edited:
You have to wait 15 days for the villagers to start thinking about moving out, but beware if your villagers have a high friendship with you most times the thought bubble will be them wanting to give you a nickname, giving you a gift, or asking you to deliver a gift to one of the villagers after a fight.

Back