• "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!" ~~Coming Soon~~

What series are you currently watching?

I never really got around to watching it in order, so I just started watching Owl House. I've seen an episode here or there, but never bothered to sit down since TV never bothered to air anything in order or at all.

I finished Shadow and Bone today. I have enjoyed the series but the season finale felt a little lackluster in my opinion. I hear there may be a spin-off series with the Crows and I would be very excited to see that.

The 100
Im watching it on ITVX and i'm on the last episode of season 3
I love it sooo much!
Post automatically merged:

I finished Shadow and Bone today. I have enjoyed the series but the season finale felt a little lackluster in my opinion. I hear there may be a spin-off series with the Crows and I would be very excited to see that.
I read the books and I loved them!
Is the series any good?

I read the books and I loved them!
Is the series any good?
I haven't read the books, so I can't vouch for how true it is to the source material. The series is beautiful and interesting. I've enjoyed it a lot, but it's not without some flaws. Nothing has been a dealbreaker, though, and I'll still watch any future releases they put out. I think it's really good overall.

Right now I am watching Suits. Last week I watched the last season Ozark and really liked the series. I'm on season 4 of Suits and its been progressing good so far. Seeing Megan Markle in some episodes makes me laugh.

at the moment i do be watching:
taskmaster (UK series 15)
celebrity bake-off for stand up to cancer

last night i finished watching beyond paradise, and hella hyped for a christmas special and series 2!! found out about it yesterday ;D
also may or may not start watching race around the world series 3

I'm reqatchung The Handmaid's Tale with my other half as he hasn't seen it before... I love the newer episodes of course but seeing how it all started again is really something. Such a horrificly dark series, but makes you think so much

i finished daria about 2 weeks ago and it left a void in me lol so i had to start another show. i recently started watching abbott elementary and it’s so good!! i recommend to anyone who is a fan of the office or parks and rec, it’s similar to those

I'm currently watching Survivor season 44 weekly as the episodes come out. I also went back and did a full binge of some older seasons of the show because the once weekly episodes were not enough for me, so I quickly watched through all of seasons 25 & 26. (I am running out of old seasons to watch because I have seen almost all of them)

In addition to that I'm watching "Travelers" on Netflix, still on season 1 but interesting so far!

I’ve been watching the newest season of Survivor. This is my first season watching the show and I love it so I’m definitely going to have to go back and watch some older seasons. The new season of Barry just started so I’m watching that as well! & The final season of Better Call Saul just got added to Netflix the other day so I’ll be starting that soon.

Started watching Degrassi (the 2001 show).. I saw some episodes a looooong time ago when I was a lil kid. Some great nostalgia lol

Excited to start watching season 2 of From in a couple days 🤩

Back