What series are you currently watching?

I finished Alice in Borderlands today. It was a nice take on the typical survival game genre. I won't post any spoilers, but I found the ending rather moving. Looking back at the characters and events with a new perspective after the truth was revealed made the character evolution and their decisions really hit home.

As of yesterday night, I resumed watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean. I saw the first bit when it was released, but I only stay subscribed to streaming services for short periods of time rather than all year round, so the rest of the series was added during my sabbatical. Currently on episode 19 of 38. Good stuff so far.

I was coming here to post the same thing! I've seen every episode so far. The books were a favorite of mine as a kid (and and still are). The show is so cozy and wholesome, like a cup of cocoa on a cold winter day.
OMG, another All Creatures viewer, that was awesome! Couldn't agree more. :)

I haven't read the books yet, but they are on my TBR (to be read) list.

OMG, another All Creatures viewer, that was awesome! Couldn't agree more. :)

I haven't read the books yet, but they are on my TBR (to be read) list.
They're very much worth the read if you ever have the time. I reread my copies every couple years or so.

So happy that
James and Helen got married and James became a partner in the practice. He's so dedicated to his job. Doesn't want to give up on any animal.

I started watching Lupin on Netflix. The first episode was really good and I can't wait to watch more.

They're very much worth the read if you ever have the time. I reread my copies every couple years or so.

So happy that
James and Helen got married and James became a partner in the practice. He's so dedicated to his job. Doesn't want to give up on any animal.
Yes, I'm happy to see that as well.

I'm watching season 2 of The Legend of Vox Machina. This show makes me want to play D&D.

I love this new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. I haven’t seen every episode, but there are so many good queens this season: Mistress, Sugar and Spice, Salina, Loosey, Sasha, Anetra, Malaysia…everyone is amazing which is why the finale will be worth watching lol.

i finished the first season of the sinner, and it was good!

i'm thinking of starting the second season, but i'm a bit wary since the first one was carried so heavily by jessica biel (who isn't in the second season since it's an anthology series)

I started watching Locke & Key on Netflix, already binged through season 1 pretty quickly and enjoying the show so far! The characters are very typical teenager-y which can sometimes put me off of a show but the fantasy/magic/action is interesting enough to make up for it.

I finished Parts 1 & 2 of Lupin last week. It was a really great show. I've heard they are filming a Part 3 so I'm interested to see where the story goes.

I'm currently watching season 2 of The Legend of Vox Machina and enjoying it.

Rewatching The Owl House to try and get my little brother interested in it. He liked Amphibia, but he’s not so interested in TOH

Back