• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What ruins TBT in your opinion?

xeladude said:
I've felt you have been one of the brightest on this site, ACW.
Thank you! I really appreciate that.

I might be leaving or not that active.
So if you think that, things are gonna get dark.
Ugly.
I hope someone will still be able to get members to be more appreciate to each others.
That's really what I'd like.

To all,

ACW

I'm to lazy to see if i copy so, im just going to point it out.

Bad spelling, Bad grammar, people who say fail, people who say gtfo, Flame war Starters, People who are rude 24/7, People who act like they know another language, and People who breaks the rules.

Hatsumiku said:
nook said:
i have good spelling and good grammar just not here BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER HERE. besides, IM LAZY ON FORUMS. THIS AIN'T SCHOOL YOU KNOW.
Oh, so you actually want to type like an idiot? :3
Nook is an idiot.

People like nook, roblox and Jas0n.
Bad grammar, spelling, GTFO's, flame wars, flame wars for no reason.
And people who can't accept that they have once been like this:
Old you said:
canz i *** tu ur t0wn?

And people who try to be funny and all the "Epic fail"ers.

-Ryan- said:
Old you said:
canz i *** tu ur t0wn?

Jas0n's gonna kill hurt you.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
high warn level.
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
-Ryan- said:
Old you said:
canz i *** tu ur t0wn?

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>
high warn level.
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
I Hate Jas0n so much.

Also Look at the Badge i Made

The JJ said:
-Ryan- said:
Old you said:
canz i *** tu ur t0wn?

high warn level.
I Hate Jas0n so much.

Your sig is going to end up being removed and you'll probably get a warn.

Conor said:
The JJ said:
-Ryan- said:
Old you said:
canz i *** tu ur t0wn?

high warn level.
I Hate Jas0n so much.

Your sig is going to end up being removed and you'll probably get a warn.
:( Then i better remove it -.-.

If only miranda hated nook..

Noobs in general. I don't mind if they mature, just don't be noob-y.

Conor said:
People who go ''fail''.
Sometimes I say fail, but I hate when people say epic fail. So overused and stupid, I hate little kids with bad grammar and think they're all that on the internet.

The JJ said:
Bacon Boy said:
Spammers
Idiots
People who join just to trash Nintendo (coughnotsayingwhodavidcoughwhat)
n00bs
Kids eleven and under trying to act cool on the internet

What about you?
You spoke for me.

Also people who say "Lol jk". They should just say the thing after "lol jk".

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>nook roblox ect..</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
why have you been bashing me latley what did i ever do to you?
And yeah n00bs bug me

Back