• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What "Region" cards are you collecting?

Which Region Cards are you collecting?

• Total voters

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Just curious really.

I currently have the whole Japanese series 1, but thinking about getting the EU series too...
Thought it would be fun to see who's collecting what :)

I will try and let you select multiple answers on the poll :)

I am not going to collect all the cards as I doubt I can afford that. I will however try and get a few packs now and again so I have some different cards to play with.

I'm collecting EU cards mostly but I'll probably import cards from NA as well. I want the cards to be in English which is why I'm not collecting the Japanese ones.

I have 75% NA and 25% JP and I'm not concerned with them all being NA but I am not selling or trading my JP doubles because I like them lol. So its possible i'll slowly double up on my JP cards but im ok with it.

I am collecting EU ones but I received 5 Japanese packs for a belated birthday present from a friend who went on holiday to Japan and those cards are going to be honorary members of my collection.

None. It seems too expensive and not enough benefit to collecting them all to me.

If I did collect them, it'd be the US ones, since I'm back in the US now (was living in Japan for the past 3 years).

I am mixing Japanese cards and US cards together. At first, all I could get were the Japanese cards. When the US cards became available they were cheaper.

I like them all! I have 45 Japanese cards and 43 US cards. Some are dups.

I'm not necessarily trying to get ALL of the cards, but love looking at and playing with the ones I have.

Australia, so that categorises into the 'PAL' section
I though NA and PAL had the same cards? no?

The US version, because I live in the US. It's just easier to go out and buy them, rather then to order from across the world.

Japanese and PAL.

I'm only hoping to get the rare cards and my favourite characters - CP Shizue and Hamuji/Hamphrey. I probably won't use them with the game because I've heard the background changes if they're called with the amiibo phone.

I really just want the npcs and bunny villagers regardless of region, but I'll mostly stick to NA versions because that'll be what I can easily get a hold of.

I'm from NA, so I'm having a blast collecting those cards.

It didn't even cross my mind to try to get cards from a different region... but now that I think about it, a Japanese Isabelle, Chief, and Diana would be pretty cool.

Just NA, since that's right here. Too expensive unless I want the CP Isabelle/Shizue. I can wait for Series 2. (Wendyyyyyy...)

North American since I'm North American. x3

I live in Japan, so Japanese cards. They're also "cheaper," in that my US currency has a higher value as the yen falls, so I don't want to spend it >.<

Currently, I have both US and Japanese cards, but wouldn't be adverse to collecting European ones, as well. It's really about whatever I can lay my hands on at a reasonable price. Glad to see the cards are not region locked. I was highly annoyed when Nintendo went that route with the 3DS games and consoles.

Back