• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What PWPs do you think should be in the next game?

shenrigenju

Bells
Winter Mittens
I think they should add a torii (picture below) that would be awesome

TsurugaokaHachimangu_Torii_2_0622.jpg

What do you think should be in the next game?

I'd love the option to add some of the statues as a PWP, maybe something like this?
Nike_of_Samothrake_Louvre_Ma2369_n2.jpg
valiant-statue.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah definitely, maybe it could be like a podium that you could put any statue on. You could switch it out at any time just like a custom design sign.

I think there should be some Nintendo-themed PWPs. Like maybe we could have a Triforce statue or a giant Fire Flower or something.

Also the golden villager statues from the Gamecube AC (and are also in HHD) would be cool.

I think gemstone-themed PWPs would be really cool too. Like an archway made out of sapphire or something.

A swimming pool we can actually swim in would be awesome, but with wetsuits and the beach, it's highly unlikely

Also, maybe a Mario Flag pole!

Maybe an apartment where Rover, Sahara, Joan and the rest of the gang live, so we can see them on their day off!

Also a sweet shop! A restaurant! Cinema! Hospital! School! Arcade! Hotel!

So many lol :)

I always wished we could display regular furniture outside. I noticed that you can do that in Happy Home Designer. We could have so much fun decorating our towns if we could do that. Picture little garden gnomes, tall cactus, and creepy skeletons in different areas of our towns.

Wow, I love ?LL those ideas, especially the giant mushrooms!

I think there should be some Nintendo-themed PWPs. Like maybe we could have a Triforce statue or a giant Fire Flower or something.

Also the golden villager statues from the Gamecube AC (and are also in HHD) would be cool.

I think gemstone-themed PWPs would be really cool too. Like an archway made out of sapphire or something.

*click*

Hey you know what we need?

The statue from Palutena's temple.

Back