What part of TBT annoys you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only part that annoys me is the games that only 2 people play and the whole point of the game is gone.

I'm finding it rude that you're saying artists work isn't worth anything....at least that's how it comes across to me lmao

But whatever it doesn't matter

I don't find digital art worthless. I don't. However, I don't feel that real money shouldn't be spent on digital items you can get for fun, just like collectibles. That is until I learned about the labor costs of artists and not just the equipment costs. But what I don't like is that they're only accepting RLC and not accepting TBT for their work when in past times, art was sold for TBT. I would like to buy art from other members, but only in TBT and ACNL Bells. Now please stop using the abbreviation "lmao"! It's rude and disrespectful.

Even if the site has calmed down, there is always going to be something that annoys us here. And one of them is double posting through glitches or lags.

nothing really annoys me, i enjoy my time here

I don't find digital art worthless. I don't. However, I don't feel that real money shouldn't be spent on digital items you can get for fun, just like collectibles. That is until I learned about the labor costs of artists and not just the equipment costs. But what I don't like is that they're only accepting RLC and not accepting TBT for their work when in past times, art was sold for TBT. I would like to buy art from other members, but only in TBT and ACNL Bells. Now please stop using the abbreviation "lmao"! It's rude and disrespectful.

Even if the site has calmed down, there is always going to be something that annoys us here. And one of them is double posting through glitches or lags.

The artists can price their art however they want, if someone is willing to buy it for $1000 that's what they'll be selling it for. However, I do agree that it's kind of lame since these forums aren't a place made for selling art.

It depends for me if it was somewhat a good price ~$5-15, and I'm old enough to have a credit card ;-;

Last edited:

Hmm ok....tbh I'm not a fan of RLC only shops either, but I understand if they're not bothered about TBT - I mean, if they don't but collectibles or art, then it's worthless tbh lmao

lmao

nothing really annoys me. pointless arguments in brewster's cafe are rly annoying tho got to admit it

Of all the things, besides the RLC used in the museum that Apple brought up, probably what the people say/do on here. The double standards, the arguments in brewster's, the few bad apples fruit in the barrel spoiling everything, etc. it can get annoying fast. It's hard to be unique or yourself when everyone and everything is a cliche on here, or anything you say/do triggers someone.

Yeah, high collectible prices can be annoying. I remembered that I wanted a chocolate cake when I first joined TBT, and to get one, I needed 4,000 TBT. I felt that was very excessive. Personally, I think 10,000 TBT should be the limit on how much you can make for selling one collectible. If it's for a standard shop collectible like the apples and chocolate cakes, 2,000 TBT is the ideal highest.

...but what about the star wand you tried selling for 15k?

Of all the things, besides the RLC used in the museum that Apple brought up, probably what the people say/do on here. The double standards, the arguments in brewster's, the few bad apples fruit in the barrel spoiling everything, etc. it can get annoying fast. It's hard to be unique or yourself when everyone and everything is a cliche on here, or anything you say/do triggers someone.

...but what about the star wand you tried selling for 15k?

I ended up selling it for 8,000 TBT. I regretted rejecting the offer of 10,000 TBT and an apple. Because not only I got less than 10,000 TBT, but I also didn't get the free apple, so I ended up paying for it, which left me at an even lower amount. I learned my lesson though.

The fact that this thread exists annoys me most of all. :p

Um... probably just all the news-type stuff in Brewster's Caf? to be honest. That's about it, really.

mallet.gif

People complaining about anything whether it be collectibles, art, users on here or even TBT. The complaining is more annoying than the actually "issue."

Edit: oh and people "leaving" TBT only to never actually leave.

Last edited:
Oh site lag too so it ends up making me double post, but I assume the site gets a lot of users at once so the site is basically drowning haha.

The people who throw people who did nothing wrong and aren't here to defend themselves under the bus without fully knowing the situation :3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back