What Offline/No Screen Activities Do You Do?

Travelling! The most important thing to me right now :)

I also do regular workouts, so exercise and fitness.

What I would like to get into is going hiking more in nature, once I'm done with university and have more free time I think I'll be doing more of this in summer.

I've been thinking about trying more sports too, like learning how to ski or surf.

Most of the time I like to do something creative and calming like painting, drawing, resin art, or needle felting. I also enjoy exercising and stretching but that's been put on pause lately due to medical reasons. I do want to try more sports in the future though if possible.

me reading this thread and realizing that i don't have many hobbies that don't involve a screen of some sort: 🧍‍♀️

well, i do like going out with friends to places! i also like going on walks too.

Like half of the people here most of my hobbies involve a screen 😭
But I enjoy writing letters, doing some bullet journaling.
I'd like to get more comfortable drawing on paper too so I can start painting watercolors of my characters. I'm too used to digital art.
I would like to exercise more in nature, or just going for walks more often.

Now that I think about it, not a lot. I have a journal and will either write in it, add collages, or sketch some nonsense. I haven't done this in a few months, but I also enjoy sewing or at least brainstorming project ideas.

Gardening, aquarium stuff, taking care of my doggos.
I clean but that isn't a for fun thing lol. But it is something I'll do sometimes when it seems like a nice thing to work on even though it could wait. Is that secretly for entertainment?
I do like looking outside or being outside if I have a reason to be outside. Is window gazing an activity though?
Much of life has something to do with a screen. Most communication is now even.
There isn't much for meeting up with others around here with like interests/clubs like big cities may have.

Hanging out with loved ones, doing crossword puzzles, going on walks, and sometimes drawing. I say sometimes because I sometimes listen to youtube and look at references online. I also draw digitally.

Hanging out with loved ones, doing crossword puzzles, going on walks, and sometimes drawing. I say sometimes because I sometimes listen to youtube and look at references online. I also draw digitally.
honestly the best way i can imagine someone spends their time :) replace that with chess and thats basically me hahaha.

what kind of stuff do you draw? :)

honestly the best way i can imagine someone spends their time :) replace that with chess and thats basically me hahaha.

what kind of stuff do you draw? :)
I love drawing fanart, cute and stylish girls (both human and anthro), and crazy monsters (the last one is a bit different because I do it best when I’m distracted and just let my mind wander XD)

Back