• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What nicknames are your villagers calling you right now?

I currently answer to Princess, Muffin, L-Train, Mega L and Ms L. I tend to go: "Yeah, fine" to any request my villagers make of me.

Mine have been calling me shmoopy, old dog, and pop star. Only the first one really annoys me, but what can you do. I'm a bit jealous that everyone else's villagers call them such cute names though, you guys are really lucky.

Victoria and Muffy both call me 'shmoopy' (ironically, they live right next to each other), and everyone else calls me 'E-Cat'... except for Pierce, who's behind the times and still calling me 'E-Rex'.

I think Dr. A is the most popular right now, which is fine by me. Cookie was the last one and that was pretty annoying.

in my last town everyone called me amiga. ; ^; it was really annoying.
and hazel called me major t.

now diana's the only one with a nick name for me.
she calls me "hun". it suits her. ; u;

peanut started calling me shmoopy and it caught on. I actually think it's rather cute.

Dearie! And cookie I think?
I made Sylvia call me My lord because I hated her, but she moved out. I feel bad making my dreamies call me things like lord or prince, haha.

Back