What makes you feel cozy? ☕

My warm, fuzzy socks and big sweater from The Comfy brand. For drinks, I'll go with either hot chocolate with extra marshmallows or tea.

Laying in bed after taking a hot shower, iced coffee, and rain make me the coziest. If I’m in the right mood a visual novel or book help too.

My tv or tablet while I grt comfy on the couch. Wearing a house coat and having some ginger snaps and a pumkin spice latte, heavy snowfall and wind through the evergreens..

Being in my bed or thinking about fond memories or places. I've recently been thinking about my elementary schools library and how it used to smell so nice and I would really love to come back. I don't think I've ever felt safer than in that library.

Cuddling up with a blanket fresh out of the dryer is max cozy. Bonus cozy points if the blanket is shared with someone else (e.g.: significant other, a pet).

--Oversized PJs, bare feet in slippers, and/or a robe or sherpa
--Warm tea
--Binaural beats
--Clean sheets
--Cool, soft pillows

might be biased by the current weather state but definitely just curling up in a blanket, hot drink in one hand, kindle in the other... absolutely perfect. or really any combination involving being warm and snuggled up inside doing something relaxing while the weather is anything but inviting!

Listening to music or other stuff and reading books while listening to something.

Back