• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What kind of series do you like most?

I love the sloppy set! I think I'm almost done collecting all the pieces...but when I started the game it was the sweets set since I had it in the wii version.

I like the sweets set the best.

Lovely series! It's been the series of my main room since the Gamecube game. I wish the customization options were cuter, though.

I didn't think too much of the ice series until I had it in my house and it just looks so magical. ( >u<) I also like the mermaid, princess, and sweets. c:

princess or ice

the ice set reminds me of the movie frozen which i loved <3

I love the Gorgeous, Gracie, Pave, Rococo, Minimalist, Cabana, and Modern Wood series.

I hate the Princess and Mermaid series.

Ice, Gorgeous, Sloppy, Cabana and Pave. My favorite in CF was princess (i like gorgeous more though..) and sweets, even though I didn't complete it.

Last edited:
My favorite is probably the Weeding Day Set, which I have in my main room along with the pieces I have of the Sloppy Set.

Back