What is your Peppy Villager Tier List?

my-image.png
I’m not a huge fan of peppy villagers in general, but I love my S-tiers and I would die for them.
Also to be nice I moved a lot of the D’s to C ^^’ it felt mean putting so many in D lol.

more accurately I guess I would move all of them in A-C down one

Here's mine:

download (1).png

I miss having a peppy villager, If only I could move someone out.
I get too attach to villagers.😅

It's probably something like that ...
my-image (1).png

Tiers A-C were a bit difficult, I like all of these villagers, even those which I sorted into C. D-tier is a little unfortunate in my opinion, but not the worst villagers out there.

Previously, I put Bella way down on Tier D but I've since had her on my island and earned her photo. She's still here; I haven't been able to boot her yet. Eventually, I'd like to get Piper back, but I'd like more time with Bella first.

my-image (1).png

I currently have both of my S tier peppies on my island right now! I didn't plan to as I thought the hyper-tastic popstar personality was too distinctive to have two of at the same time but they do feel like different characters so far and I'm enjoying it!

I like a lot of peppies and this personality in general. I think they're super sweet and very entertaining.

Here is mine! Never realized how picky I am.

my-image.png

They're in order within the tears too lol. Can you tell Rabbit is y favorite species?
my-image.png

There are so many peppies I want but only so much room. Bubbles is my absolute favorite though.

1BC39C21-E037-4ABD-B6D9-E75C9DCF37F5.png

my-image (1).png
As usual, here's context for the disliked ones. Agent S is a super hero villager and she betrayed one of my friends, so big nope. Flora (and Flo) I can't because of her name and the memories associated with it. Pompom was SO rude to me in Wild World. She and Elvis are forever on the black list. I'd play Duck Hunt with a Pompom sprite any day of the week. Sprinkle was just annoying. I love peppy villagers and their enthusiams but Sprinkle was too much, always pinging me and asking me 10k things a day. Girl, you need to calm down. (I'll probably give her another chance eventually but... not right now lmao.)

my-image (1).png

So, I'm not a big fan of the peppy personality, but Audie is my absolute favorite so far. I feel like her design fits.
The Really like section, I've had most of them but not all yet. I still need to meet Bangle and Patty. But so far I really like Pompom and Winnie.
The Ehh section is the characters that "feels off" or odd to me. Pinky does have the potential to be bumped up over time. I do like her catch phrase. I have yet to meet some of these here and they could be bumped or demoted.
Maybe it's unfair to put Gabi in the No section and maybe should be in the Ehh is my only thought for this section.

peppy tier list.jpg

Firstly, I LOVE the Peppies! Their energy matches mine so well 😆
Since I like their personality regardless it pretty much boils down to designs, and unfortunately a lot of them I just don't jive with 😭

Top tier are Audie and Chrissy, no surprises for me there lol They're both my favorite of the Peppy types and I currently have both on my island. Audie is just insanely well designed and adorable and fits the Peppy personality well, and Chrissy is equally adorable and is pink, my favorite color 🤣

Not quite top tier but still pretty damn cute are Carmen and Sprinkle. Adorable designs again and Sprinkle's catchphrase "frappe" is way too cute 😭

Cute/not bad tier are Dotty, Apple, Pinky, Bianca, Bonbon, Bunnie, Cheri, and Chai. Most in this tier are still very cute to me but fall just a little bit short of being the next level up. I'd still gladly take any of them onto my island though 🥰

Meh.... as it says, Peppies that I look at and just think "meh". They're just there to me
These would not be my first choice in most cases, but if I had no other options I'd take them. The most meh to me is Ketchup; it might be because of the food theme that she's so popular, but I just don't get it other than that

Other. The rest, only here due to strange, unappealing, or plain designs (to me at least, if you love anyone here more power to you). Though I think I'd move Peanut up to Meh tier in hindsight, her .w. face is kind of cute lol

I'm starting to like making these.

Peppy Tier List.png

Wanted to make some notes about the "superstar" villagers:
  • Dotty: My favorite female villager of them all. She's so adorable and doesn't need to look all fancy or anything. I don't even get bothered by her pupils turning red; I actually view that as a cool personality trait. She heavily resembles a pet rabbit I had as a kid, so of course the real life emotion is strong with her. I'm going to aim to make her a resident on all my future AC installment towns alongside Bob.
  • Patty: She grew on me HARD. When I first got her randomly on Wahu and saw that she's a cow, I wasn't too crazy about her. However, I was able to dress her up in many pretty outfits, and I ultimately decided that she's just too cute to let go. She's the last remaining resident on Wahu that I didn't invite with amiibo cards. Also, for some reason, I actually counted the number of days until she first asked to move away (and I said no). Two hundred and ninety-six real consecutive days. Holy crap.
  • Bluebear: I like bear cubs, and she's my second favorite behind Poncho. Every time I see her, I just wanna give her a big ol' hug.
  • Cookie: Some may not like her massive facial features, but I think she looks super cute. And her e-card is right: it really is hard to get mad at a pink dog.
  • Rosie: Yeah, she's the poster child of the series in terms of villagers. I can see why though; she's a fabulous-looking cat.
  • Tangy: Normally, I'm not crazy about villagers that resemble food, but Tangy is an exception. She grew on me a lot when I first started playing Animal Crossing more often.
  • Peanut: The cute, pink squirrel that could easily be related to (or, according to my lore, even be the crush of) Filbert. I like both of them a lot, and if I were to ever make a GMod series about the villagers, I'd include both of them in a single episode.
  • Audie: When she came along in New Horizons, she instantly became popular because she's essentially a fox. However, I actually love her appearance a lot myself. I like seeing cute fan art of her where the artists keep her faithful to the series she came from. To the artists that draw her in inappropriate ways (as well as for every other villager), kindly leave this community and never come back.
This list is just my opinion.

Rosie and Ruby are the best! I love the idea of Ruby because she's an albinos rabbit living on the moon like the story of Chang'e in Chinese mytholgy with her rabbit. I love Rosie colours and little face, she really likes peppy!
Agent S is not very cute but I love the four superheroes. Rocket and Kid Cat are my second favorites!
My name doesn't come from nowhere. I love Pate and Ketchup. I found they are a really little couple. Pate looks crazy and her girlfriend so kind.
Freckles is very cute as well!
Shino is a great idea but I hate when she smiles. Really lol.
I completely dislike Apple. Just, I can't. I hate her smile, her stupid face. Sorry I'm impolite. One day she was on my island I was crying haha.

my-image (1).png

Giving this a shot!
my-image 4.png

Also, why is Twiggy usually in a lower tier? I think she's underrated. She deserves better!
also, this tier list thing is a lot of fun.

peppy.png

Here's my peppy list! Anyone from S, A, and B is welcome on my island but the rest I would probably pass on.

my-image (4).png
I really like peppy villagers and I'd let any from the top three tiers on my island really!

Back