What is your favourite colour?

I like
maroon
Morocco_Maroon_63bbc0d7-b7b3-4f25-97a5-3724a9669457_1200x1200.jpg

and
burgundy
11W7qxS11qL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

which are both some deeper shades of red. I think they look good on me!

Red use to be my favorite color when I was little (no clue why) but now Pink and Purple are my favorites. Yellow is also slowly growing on me; I find myself wanting things that are yellow a lot more recently. Clothes wise, I like wearing black.

black : )
i also really like light pinks, grays, light blues, and pastel greens

but mostly black

Mine is blue. I'm not really sure why other than I feel drawn to it more than the other colours.

I really love white. Along with pastel pink and yellow. I feel like white represents the purity inside of me, no matter what happens to me I try my best to remain pure and serene. Pastel pink exudes the playfulness of my personality and how romantic I can be. And I like to think the yellow just shows my cheeriness and random bursts of energy. I can be quite a shiny/colorful person when I want to be. I don't think I could ever find myself liking dark colors/having them as my favorites mainly because... it just isn't me. However they are pretty to look at ^^ I love a good navy blue and I adore maroon, but deep colors such as those don't portray my inner self I feel like.

I love so many colors and my favorite varies from year to year. One of my favorite colors is a bright yellow, verging on neon, with just a hint of green to it. Something like #e3f542 / R218, G245, B66. I just love how energetic and electric it looks. It stimulates me and makes me feel motivated.

Kind of funny because I tend to lean rather goth in terms of my clothing colors. Lots of blacks and purples, and certainly no yellow.

I love the color blue. its so relaxing to me and reminds me of the ocean. my favorite shade of blue is probably cerulean, though I also like a certain sky blue/light periwinkle color

Grey and blush pink are my favorite colors for interior design and bedding. Aqua is the most soothing colour on my eyes. Purple is beautiful and regal. I like different colors for different reasons, so it’s hard to choose an ultimate favourite.

I like any color as long as it's not brown, and some shades of yellow, green, pink and orange. But, my favorites are blue, black, purple, red, and green.

People usually think red is my favorite color because of my hair, but my favorite color is blue.
I also really love teal a lot but if I had to pick between the two colors, I feel like blue is more universal.

My absolute favorites are sea green and lavender!
I am blue-grey color blind, so I don't really know many of those colors, but I'd like to think I like most blues, as well LOL

Orange is my favorite color! Particularly burnt or rust orange. It's vibrant and reminds me a lot of the things I love that are also orange- sunsets, flowers, oranges, desert rocks.

My favorite color is Lavendar. It is not only one of my favorite scents when it comes to candles, but it also is very nice is calming teas and just an overall beautiful flower !

My favorite color is a pink, but a dusty rose kind of pink. I also really like purple and red. It's funny though because I never wear these colors, they're just my favorites to look at! My favorites to wear are wine/maroon and black!

i love yellow!! my walls are even painted it!!! it's just so bright and happy!!

aside from that i also love pink, mint/light blue, and neon green!!

I love blue so dang much. It's so calming and legit almost every shade of blue is so pretty to me.

I love the colour pink! I really like soft pink/pastel pink the best 🥰 the colour just makes me so happy and I think it’s really pretty. I also like the colour purple!

Back