• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your favourite colour?

Mmm, definitely gold for me (the more rustic kind)

Last edited:
Green. But I like only certain shades of green. Neon green, forest green, dark moss green... Also black and purple. :p

I like black or hot pink.
Though I don?t really like wearing hot pink on myself.
I do wear a lot of black though. My room is hot pink and black.

brown or forest green sdjdjsdjk i like warm and earthy colors, theyre really comforting and easy on the eyes. also love the general "jewel" tones and recently ive developed a love for baby blue and warm bright yellow

also pINK

Last edited:
I think pink is my overall favourite, but I really like burgundy, blue and yellow as well! :D

I love purple. It may have something to do with these guys
1607312812164.png

Black is my favorite color .x. which confuses a lot of people because I come off as so bubbly, but I am always wearing black. Blame it on being a gemini alright~<3

black is my favourite colour for clothing but a lot of people are like "black isn't a colour!!" so I'd have to say my favourite Real colour is probably red

I really love blues and purples/violets but also some greens. I also love the color, black, esp. when it comes to clothing.

Back