What is your favourite colour?

Pastel lime ^^ probably since I love grass-type pokemon ( ? ▽ ` )

I like black and white cause they go with many other colors. But personally my favorite is blue. I also like gray. If that was very confusing to read I?m so sorry

my favorite color is purple and it has been since i was a young kid. i love lilac but i also love deep dark shades of purple as well.

I love shades of blue and green, like teal, turquoise, periwinkle (more a purple-ish blue, but still), seafoam green, and dark forest green. I also like some shades of purple, like lilac, and violet. Mustard yellow, and wine red are also favorites, along with good ole blood red.

I pretty much like every color of the rainbow, but I have specific shades that are my favorites. I know black doesn’t really count as a color, speaking technically, but it’s still at the top of my list.

Yellow! Just plain old bright yellow because it's a happy color and when I see it I smile. Also yellow looks good on me because I have dark brown hair and freckles :p

Blue. I would like more decorative blue lights in my room.

The colors of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple

Magenta
because something about it just seems magical

My favorite color is burgundy. It's just a great dark red-purple color and goes well with black and also pale skin with dark hair!

Blue is my favourite. When I was a kid I would always hear that it was for boys and I should like pink because I was a girl. **** that.

Back