What is your favourite colour?

Whoa, this question is getting way too personal for my liking.

I don't actually have a strong preference for colors. I think any color can work well depending on the circumstance. My preferences often vary depending on my mood. That being said, I do tend to prefer blue a lot, despite my TBT color scheme. I think it works well in a lot of circumstances, and it's the color of water which is always nice to look at.

I like deep red, pink, pastel blues, and brown. I've always liked red, maybe because when I was in kindergarten I found a deep red, heart shaped gem on the playground and have kept it since. Pink, I just like girly things. Pastel blue and brown are more recent interests. I own a lot of light blue things because I think it looks good on me, but I can't say I'm a fan of blue in general, just the light kind. Brown, I like earthy things that remind me of nature.

Pink is my favorite color and always has been since I was very little. Kinda like blue a lot lately too. Though I've learned in life sometimes you can't be too picky about colors with some things, but if I had a choice for something, pink would be it. So yeah, pink is my favorite color.

My favorite color is blue. I like just about any shade of blue. I find it a very calming and peaceful color.

I also really like jewel tones in general...deep blue, royal purple, hunter green, and burgundy.

Pink, any shade. Its just such a pretty and cute colour to me, especially on flowers and trees. (Also pink pokemon and cherry blossom towns in acnl are some of the prettiest imo)

Back