What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters
not to sound indecisive but all of them, there are good and bad things about each of them and I can't just pick one lmao. spring and winter are slightly above the others though

winter is the best. snow is absolutely gorgeous, it has the best holiday and i love winter vibes, and even the word "winter" the best

i really like summer. everyone's laid back cause no school or on vacation. it's always sunny and warm outside. i also adore summer fashion as well as i love shorts and skirts. a close second would be spring but it's still a bit too rainy for me.

My favorite season is fall, it looks so pretty and the temperature is almost always perfect.

Oh and fall just looks and feels so cozy. I live in New England (Massachusetts), which is like one of the best places to see in fall, there's so much color.

Massachusetts was beautiful. I miss living in New England for the weather, the leaves, and how the snow actually is in comparison to one suffering from the Great Lakes effects.

Fall and winter, I live in Canada not that far from New England ;)
Spring is too muddy and Summer too noisy, plus there are too many mosquito.

Autumn is the best :) I enjoy the crisp and cool weather! I hate summer ... it just gets so dang hot and my face gets really oily ;-;

Summer! I don't like dressing up too much just to go outside and I don't like cold weather either :c

I love spring. April is my favorite time of the entire year, I always look forward to it. I love when it's still kind of chilly but everything's not covered in snow anymore (I like snow but it gets old).

i like the weather of autumn but thats when all the spiders come out so i guess spring
sometimes its too cold in spring though

I love any cold season!! Fall is beautiful ughhhhhhh. Ever since I moved to California, I miss having real Autumn :(
I miss the grey skies, cozy outfits, crunchy leaves, crisp air. The atmosphere is most beautiful then. Winter is also really pretty with the snow and I love being cold.

winter, it has no real effect here other than the weather (i hate coastal texas) but the weather is really a breath of fresh air for me. where i live it's steaming hot almost every day so actually being cool is amazing, plus i love the colors but, again, it's not like i see them (i haven't seen real snow since i was a toddler)

Summer was always my favorite until recently, but I'm starting to appreciate all the other seasons more so I voted all of them.

Fall and winter:

- Cool air
- Pretty leaves
- Fluffy snow
- Heated blankets
- Fuzzy socks
- Thanksgiving and Christmas
- PSL
- Christmas tree and lights
- Halloween

Back