What is your favorite cat and/or dog villager?

Cat: Kabuki
He’s been my favorite for as long as I’ve been playing AC.

Dog: Don’t have one
Love dogs irl but never liked them much in the game for some reason.

Cats: I'm very picky about the cat designs but my favorites have to be Lolly/Raymond

Dogs: Daisy! I love her purple highlights.

Cat - Felyne
Dog - Lucky
I miss Felyne so much. Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing were two of my biggest joys when I was going through a hard time. Seeing them cross over made me so happy...

Though I'm a massive cat person in real life, I've never been too keen on their models in AC. That said, my favorites are definitely Ankha, Punchy, Lolly and Rudy.

As for dogs, I think Goldie and Shep have my favorite designs.

Cat - Tangy
Dog - Cookie

and I’m lucky enough to have them both on my island <3 I love my peppy girls

My little sister: She loves Rosie ! Rosie is one of hers bests friends with Ankha. And she really enjoy to spend time with Rosie in our little island and talk to her a lot. ^^

For dog: I don't have a favorite dog for now... :)

Cat: Lolly?

I've never had a cat villager. I also quite like Raymond, Rudy, and Rosie. Actually there are alot of cats I like.

Dog: Butch and Cherry

There are a lot of dog villager designs I like, but this one is a little easier because I have both of them in my village and I love them both. Butch may be my favorite cranky villager.

punchy
cookie i guess. they really didn't design a lot of dog villagers, for such a basic animal, they didn't want isabelle overshadowed me thinks.

Cat: Katt, Olivia, Merry, Rosie (I find her a bit overrated but she's cute nonetheless), Monique

Dog: Goldie, Bea, Maddie, Portia, Mac

I kind of wish they had different dog and cat breeds though - would be cool to have fluffy cats and different breeds of dogs (besides NPC's like Isabelle or Harv, that is).

Dog: Butch seems to be the most appealing to me. Bea is also really cute.

Cat: Bob and Purrl

Bones and Cherry are both cool dogs! I don't actually know any of the cats.

Back