What is your favorite cartoon?

pochii

ヽ( ゚ヮ・)ノ.&#6538
Bells
Mailbox
For me, it's probably the original Powerpuff Girls. I grew up watching it and I still love it to this day, it's a shame that in my opinion the reboot sucks. I recently started watching the series over again.

So what is your favorite cartoon? ^~^

Hmmmm, I've watched so many cartoons, but I remember watching Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy the most? * ^*
Though when I was really young, I watched Tom & Jerry and Scooby-doo all the time

I have a lot of favorites xD Spongebob, Adventure Time, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Bravest Warriors, Bee and Puppycat, Rick & Morty, Regular Show and Rugrats. I have a feeling I'll really like Manly when it becomes an official series, too.

Last edited:
nowadays it's adventure time and regular show.

I used to love ed edd & eddy, rugrats, spongebob, catdog, tom and jerry & some others.

anything that has a battle cry you can yell in the shower, like:

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-cuuuuuloids!!!!

or

By the Power of Greyskull, I Haaaave the Pooooowwwwwwwwerrr!!

or

Thunder! Thunder! Thunder CATs! Hooooooooooooee!!!

Last edited:
anything that has a battle cry you can yell in the shower, like:

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-cuuuuuloids!!!!

or

By the Power of Greyskull, I Haaaave the Pooooowwwwwwwwerrr!!

or

Thunder Cats! Thunder CATs! Hoooooooooooo!!!
Herculoids were the best.

The original Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder, Totally Spies, Regular Show, Clarence, Adventure Time, We Bare Bears, SpongeBob SquarePants, CatDog, Rocket Power, As Told by Ginger, ChalkZone, Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Rugrats, All Grown Up, Jimmy Neutron, The Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold, Avatar: The Last Airbender and finally W.I.T.C.H.

I couldn't pick just one. :)

lilo & stitch forever and always along with a few other cartoons i dont know the name of in english

Last edited:
Back