What is your biggest regret on Animal Crossing?

thisistian

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
Mine was probably restarting my town when I had a dreamie, Stitches, as one of my three starting villagers ;-;

For me placing the police station. It is on a spot where I would build a bridge.

Not really a regret, but I restarted my original ACNL town to help my friend get cherries. I wasn't attached at the time so I didn't mind, and I've learned to hack so I caught back up to where I was fairly easily, but now that I'm super into the game again, I miss some of my original villagers.

Resetting too many times my current town and never keep one for longer then just a few
months. Honestly, the reason why I reset so often is because I'm getting boring from my
town, so I just start a new one. However, I regret it afterwards because of my permanent
resetting, I was never able to try to complete any of the encyclopedias or the catalog. I
should really stop with this...

Honestly right now it's not having enough time to make any progress on my second town. There's so much I want to do with Starpass but it's on hold due to school and college apps :/ and I also kind of dislike the placement of the campsite in Tenshi...

Not starting earlier. I for the game earlier this year for my birthday. Really should've played it sooner. Just happy there is still an active community around.

I hope updating to 1.5 Amiibo won't become my biggest regret this weekend.
Or might I regret not having it done sooner...?

Last edited:
Biggest regret? Listening to Eunice's advice to leave some weeds for weeding day. ****ed me out of the gorgeous topiary PWPs and made me enraged at her so I kicked her out. I don't regret kicking her out, but I really should have looked up event details instead of listening to a villager's stupid advice

Cutting all the trees in WW after my brother said my town would turn into a desert. Obviously it didn't and it took a while to grow new trees again lol

Resetting my very first towns in both Wild World and New Leaf. </3

Using amiibo villagers. Except Medli. I love that lil birb :-l

Resetting too many times my current town and never keep one for longer then just a few
months. Honestly, the reason why I reset so often is because I'm getting boring from my
town, so I just start a new one. However, I regret it afterwards because of my permanent
resetting, I was never able to try to complete any of the encyclopedias or the catalog. I
should really stop with this...

Yeah I can relate to this, I just keeping wanting to start fresh and new villagers ;-;

Finding a decent new town and plot resetting random move ins are such a hassle

In my old town, it was selling my perfect fruit. I was never able to grow another! Luckily I don't have any regrets in my new town yet :D

My biggest regret so far seems to be fully maximizing my house so I could see my it fully gold with the HHA exterior themes. Now I have too much house!! I don't have enough creativity to decorate it. I want to do an old lady themed house, but then I would have to order the furniture using the catalog and filling my mailbox up twice a day and then later tossing most of the furniture out because I felt it didn't suit my tastes. DDDX I hate decorating big houses!!!

Back