What is your 3DS/2DS Model?

957CB8BA-12F4-4513-980B-C83674CDF8E7.jpg
I thought the green looked nice when I bought this, still looks nice. Also Luigi:D

new3dsxl.jpg

A red New 3DS XL. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as nice as the picture any more (the picture is from when I first got it). It now has some scratches, and the rubber part of the circle pad has worn away.

Oh hello

(I?m not kidding I wasn?t expecting you to post on my thread so I flipped lol)

A9AklaO.png

I got the Black Friday New 3DS at Toys R Us a couple years back. Super lucky they had one left and in the color I wanted. I really like the design on it as well, but really for $100 New 3DS at the time that was just a bonus.

0a9aca8e-a0df-440d-864a-fec161b9de8f_1.7cf5c2aaa3b1e85921abe07ba9c8f70f.jpeg
this is basically mine, except mine is pretty worn looking. hand me down from my cousin.

I have the original. It was my Christmas present back in 2011. The color is black.

Last edited:
A9AklaO.png

I got the Black Friday New 3DS at Toys R Us a couple years back. Super lucky they had one left and in the color I wanted. I really like the design on it as well, but really for $100 New 3DS at the time that was just a bonus.

Wow, cool looking :eek: Don't think I've seen that one before actually. Super cool plates!

Mine is the original 3ds is the aqua blue color.
I'm pretty sure I got it all the way back 2011, which is the year it came out. I'm still surprised it works.

3dsbundlemario-4eca601-intro.jpg

Stock image of mine. Although the shoulder buttons have seen better days, I still use it to this day. :cool:

20181021_233407.jpg
The blue 3DS was my first one. After a while the circle pad started acting up, ALOT. It was really annoying cause no amount of calibration would fix the problem. After a while of not playin on it for a few days, the problem seemed to go away.

I bought the red XL off of someone for 60$. It works great, and now I play most of my games on it.

My very first Nintendo 3DS was the Midnight Purple one:
116urkH.jpg

Then, a few years later, I upgraded to the New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Edition:
6uEGqlb.jpg

But. The one I always wanted to get was the Happy Home Designer Edition. Unfortunately, it was never released in North America. :(
a0MuF2u.jpg

I have the old model 3DS XL that resembles the NES controller. It's pretty much on its last hinges. The trigger buttons refuse to work 75 percent of the time, the top screen tends to get fuzzy, the stylus is lost in the crypt somewhere, and it has a giant scratch going down the front. He's about to die. Hopefully Nintendo kills the 3DS off soon so I don't have to buy a new one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding to my story, my first actual 3DS was the small red one that I got on launch day. It lasted a good while, but I ruined it with one of those God-forbidden sticker "cases" that was from some Chinese bootleg seller on eBay. I was young at the time and wanted a Pokemon case that wasn't just Pikachu, and all of the others had to be imported from Japan and shipping was a monster, so I just said "screw it" and bought that one. Yeah, that puppy never came off. And it was off-center. I finally put it out of its misery when it got stuck in the couch cushion and my mom sat on it...and my mom's not exactly light. The screen was so cracked that I could barely see it. Then, I knew it was time to upgrade.

So, I upgraded to the pink and white 3DS XL. However, my friend got a special edition Mario one. Me, being incredibly snooty at this point in my life and wanting to be better than everyone else, complained about how I didn't want my crappy pink 3DS that worked perfectly fine just because it wasn't special. I even tried to break it a few times. Since this was like 2013-2014, I would have been like 11 or 12 at the time. Eventually my parents got so sick of it that they sold the pink one to a friend and bought me the one I have now. I'm glad I got over that phase in my life. I was really annoying.

I have a Pikachu New Nintendo 3DS XL that I bought in September. Until then, I used an aqua blue 3DS, so the new one is an upgrade.

My first 3ds was the original black 3ds, I upgraded to the white 3ds xl but my B button on the console stopped working and was overall worn out, I upgraded to the new 3ds xl happy home designer console, I bought this second hand on eBay (risky I know) but it's in mint condition and looks brand new :]

Pikachu New 3DS XL that has proved to be horrible. (I hate it with a passion but alas it is a gift.)

Also have a small red 3ds that has a busted touch screen. Then the nsmb2 gold edition 3ds xl.

Last edited:
My first was a used 3DS XL Pokemon XY Blue Edition:

909269b.jpg

I never used the 3D effect though and my hubby started saying he might like to have one so we decided he'd that take XY one that I had put an ACNL Isabelle skin on and I'd look for a used 2DS XL for myself. I found a used Poke Ball style one on eBay and that's what I'm using now.

nintendo-3ds-nintendo--0454965-04670-2s.jpg

(Both pics are stock pics. I never thought to take photos of either console.)

909174b.jpg

I got it off Craigslist for only 30$, and it's worked really well ever since

Last edited:
Back