• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is the scariest K.K Song?

Yeah, it's getting really annoying.

But overall, while some K.K. songs are creepy, all of them are low-quality music. K.K. Dirge appears to be creepy, not because it reminds me of a horror film, but it reminds me of a soundtrack piece that scared me when I was a child.

I dunno, I really like a lot of the music in the game. This is more of an opinion.

Also the music box version of Pondering gives me shivers

Last edited:
Yes, and the music box version of the song used in Aika is supposed to be nice-sounding, but, I immediately recognize the nightmare factor of it, and close the box ASAP.

I have to admit, KK Synth creeps me out. It's mostly because of another part of Aika Village, but every time I hear it now, it just seems so sad, and like the sort of music you'd hear if you were the only person left alive in a wasteland of ruins.

KK Bazaar does too, for some reason. The fast-paced repetitive melody makes me kind of anxious.

I don't think any of the songs are all that scary, but I have a witch's lab in my basement so I play K.K. Waltz. K.K. Waltz reminds me of a haunted mansion.

There's also a part in K.K. Swing where the notes sound weird on the air check.

I went to a dream town and a house was ALL black (like you couldn't see ANYTHING but blackness in it) and K.K. Dirge was playing. It freaked me right out!

None of them scare me. Tbh I love all of the K.K. songs! I have Hypno K.K. playing in my main room! LOVE IT!

A lot of the songs sound way creepier on the music boxes so I try to hide their girly exterior when putting them in my "haunted" or spooky themed rooms.

K.K. Dirge and Hypno K.K. are two songs that are creepy. Hypno K.K. is weird, and I can't believe Sherb likes that song! :(

Hypno for sure. But I don't actually like most of the KK songs in this game. They sound too shrill compared to New Leaf. The one I find the least annoying is Soulful. I liked Aria in New Leaf. Hypno is just horrible though.

My personal picks are:
K. K. Hypno
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Chorale
K. K. Parade (in a fun way)
K.K. Waltz (also in a fun, Halloweenish way)

Here's my top 5
1. KK. Hypno - a popular one and more creepy than scary. I used it in my haunted woods and I felt creeped out that I hardly went there again
2. KK. Milonga - it feels creepy and has the scariest KK cover.
3. KK. Bossa - one of the dream towns had a cannibal and his house used this song. Could never really get it out of my mind.
4. KK. Chorale - sounds like a funeral
5. KK Dirge - its scary but in a fun way. I find songs that try to be scary are actually less scary than seemingly innocent ones

Oh Swing by far. I find it creepy, esspecially how the tune glitches out and changes the more its played. I like the song alot, but it gives me chills.

Back