What is the scariest K.K Song?

K.K. Milonga is scary, the song and the cover. Diva is in underwear or something on the cover. A disturbing game for a pegi 3

Last edited:
I don't find any of them to be that creepy. Only K.K. Dirge is slightly creepy, because it's supposed to be.

I dislike most creepy songs! I find many music box versions creepy, exept for the happy ones like KK bubblegum. I have mountain song music box in my main room and I find it very pretty! KK dirge is very creepy though. And most things with suspense are quite eerie to me. Some scarier music (especially the music box versions) can be beautiful depending on the way you listen to it.

K.K Dirge
and K.K Lullaby towards the ending

I went from
tumblr_mz468fDe9K1rtcfaqo1_400.png

to

tumblr_mdcpefEk0s1rtcfaqo1_250.png

Last edited:
well, K.K. Song (the one that plays in Wolfgang's house) is not creepy but it sounds glitchy and weird like a broken Nes game o_O
It's my favorite actually XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow I just finished listening to K.K Dirge, I think it's cool because it sounds like something your hear in a Zelda dungeon :p

K. K. Synth and K. K. Hypno after visiting Aika. I went into Cheri's house the next day before I started fresh and found it playing. One ticket to Nopeville, please.

Some creepy ones off the top of my head:

Hypno K.K.
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Swing
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Sonata

Hypno K.K. And K.K. Sonata music box versions are the creepiest IMO,
I'll have to make a K.K. Dirge music box to see how it compares :p
In original version, I think Hypno K.K. is the creepiest. It's just so mysterious! :cool:

i actually find K.K parade to be kinda creepy. probably because the hitokui town has it in the weird... nevermind. i don't wanna give it away to anyone, it's better to find out on your own.

I'm suprised no one has said kk milonga yet! Look at diva and kk slider on the cover! And she has mummies in her house too :eek:

I have hypno kk in my second room, in which I have displayed the creepy series. Great effect!

I find a part of K.K. Lullaby (from Wild World at least, I don't know if it happens in any other game) where it plays backwards for a few seconds to be kind of creepy, but not really all that scary.

I find a part of K.K. Lullaby (from Wild World at least, I don't know if it happens in any other game) where it plays backwards for a few seconds to be kind of creepy, but not really all that scary.

^^^This.

The first time I heard it was in WW when I had Stitches in my town. He has it playing in his house and I was just standing around. It's such a peaceful lullaby, then suddenly the notes reverse and it sounds like you're falling down into the demonic depths of darkness.
Sounds like something you'd find in the room of a child in a scary movie...

K.K Hypno would sometimes give me the creeps. Maybe it's just me.

KK Dirge reminds me of the Lion King Soundtrack's last instrumental music "King of Pride Rock", more specifically at the first part of it. Since that part of the Lion King Soundtrack was really scary, and since K.K. Dirge sounds like some watered down version of it, I would go with K.K. Dirge as the creepiest tune. That, and it was supposed to be creepy to begin with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This might sound odd, but...

Space K.K., if only because of Marshal...

So you hate everything about Marshal because of him. Wow!

To be fair, I don't see anything wrong with that song, but I use that in one of my houses, as well as that creepy "King of Pride Rock" sound-alike song in another.

I don't find K.K dirge creepy, only in a corny horror film way. :p K.k hypno is definitely creepy though, especially on music box.

Also K.K parade sounds like a terrifying circus and gives me the creeps.
K.K oasis is one that I wouldn't call creepy exactly, but it definitely puts me on edge a bit

This might sound odd, but...
Space K.K., if only because of Marshal...

Your marshal thing is getting really sad ha. Hating a popular villager doesn't make you unique, sorry to say.

Last edited:
Your marshal thing is getting really sad ha. Hating a popular villager doesn't make you unique, sorry to say.

Yeah, it's getting really annoying.

But overall, while some K.K. songs are creepy, all of them are low-quality music. K.K. Dirge appears to be creepy, not because it reminds me of a horror film, but it reminds me of a soundtrack piece that scared me when I was a child.

Back