• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mr. K.K. was written for K.K.'s School Graduation and now it plays during animal crossing villagers school graduations.

Do you think Mr. K.K. Was Written for K.K.'s School Graduation

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
Here is the story I have about K.K. Slider's Mr K.K. song.

K.K. Slider was in his senior year in high school and he was going to graduate the next day. K.K. Slider wanted a song to play but there weren't any graduation songs in the animal crossing universe so he wrote Mr K.K. and he sang Mr K.K. at the graduation and he gave Eunice, Lucy,Peanut, Tybalt, Cube, Bill, Kody, Anicotti, Puddles, Sally, Doc, Portia, Static, Cupcake, Ricky, Murphy, Huggy, Cookie, Mitzi, Jay, Vladmir, Yuka, Bunnie, Maple, Bluebear, Derwin, Scoot, and Eloise the aircheck as a graduation gift. Now in the animal crossing universe, the aircheck plays during the animal crossing villagers' graduations.

Do you think this story is true?

I’ve never heard of this, and I don’t think it’s true. I don’t believe there are any stories or hidden meanings behind any of his songs.

I never considered that, but that's a good thought. That would be really cool!

I remember reading that the song "Stale Cupcakes" was based on the musician (Kazumi Totaka) thinking about how sad it would be if you had a stale "onigiri" or Japanese rice ball food. 🍙 So some of these songs do kind of have a real story to them. 😮

This is so cute! I’ve never heard this theory before, but I really like it and wish there were more secret stories behind the songs.

Back