What is making you happy?

Playing Pokemon X again.. I reset it and saved all my pokes in ORAS so I don't lose em.
For some reason, I have nostalgia since I haven't played through the start in SO OOO long! Didn't think it was that long but, wow.

OMG SAME! I haven't played it in a long time (about more than a year) and I sent the pokemon I wanted to my ORAS version, and then reset. haha, I'm currently playing X right now.

I can post my favourite Christmas songs in dual languages because it exists and gives me warm feelings.

OMG SAME! I haven't played it in a long time (about more than a year) and I sent the pokemon I wanted to my ORAS version, and then reset. haha, I'm currently playing X right now.

hah, what a fun coincidence ;o
currently training an Eevee transferred from ORAS coz pansage was doing nothing for me XD

Last edited:
We're going to Portland, Oregon over winter break! Also, got myself some pretty Nishinoya phone wallpapers, so that's a plus x3

time isn't real so technically my gums are already healed

It's over. Done. Finished. I can finally kiss this semester goodbye and say hello to winter break! A month of just relaxation.

Back