• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What ideas do you have for AC that would make NH better! Also lets hear your dislikes!

Okey there’s a lot but I’ll try to be brief.

1. Unbreakable tools. I don’t care if they’re gold or you add another level to like diamond but the best tools you get ingame shouldn’t break.
2. Gyroids and a place to display them.
3. Art collecting and Crazy Redd (why was this even removed?!)
4. More hairstyles and colours.
5 . More furniture sets.
6. Brewster and the cafe.

7. The biggest thing I would add would be a whole new area. It would be a small shopping port that you’d get to by taking a trip in Kapp’n boat. It would have basically all the buildings we’re currently missing. Gracie Grace. The dream suite. Kicks would have a shop there. Shampoodle would offer new hairstyles and two tone hair colours. You’d have Club LoL and Katrina would have a little space were she’d read your fortune. You’d have random villagers practising their stand up on Club LoL and then every night they’d put on a show. One night it’d be music, then you’d have comedy, then one would be KK and then maybe a dancing show. Celeste would also have her observatory back where she trade furniture with you for star fragments. Tortimor and Kapp’n wife and daughter would share a tourist shop. Kapp’n wife would sell souvenirs while their now teenage daughter begrudgingly helped out. Tortimor would offer mini games again. You’d also be able to find the post office. They’d archive mail for you so you don’t have to look at mail you want to keep constantly in your mail box. They’d also offer a banking system separate from you island one. The longer you left the money untouched in the post office the more interest you’d gain on it. You’d also be able to donate to other people’s towns by random or by choosing a friends town. Finally this area would offer online play. You wouldn’t have to, but like when you visited the island in NL, you’d be able to choose to play with others. I feel it’s just be a cool way to meet new people.

As the secondary account on our console I find it frustrating to have to log onto my sons character to move the island building process along. If you are going to force people who are playing on the same console to share an island then at least have the option for them to share the representative position.

- I want to be able to buy a stack of stationery so that I can write letters whenever I want and post them later. I don't like having to go through Orville's spiel each time, it's annoying.
- If I'm wanting to go online to visit/let people into my town, connect me to the internet from there. Orville, please don't prompt me twice - it feels really redundant.
- Players joining a session do not need the fanfare. Probably a pipe-dream, but I would prefer for them to arrive/leave in the background.
- I want animals to visit my home and I want them to invite me to their homes like in the previous games.
- The first 5 villagers should have their actual houses, not the templates.
- We need more furniture, bring back old themed sets and also food items. HHD had so many, it's strange that we're lacking them in NH.
- Less repetitious dialogue about events. I'm already tired of hearing about Bunny Day, which is a shame given that its our first official event since the game released.
- If I gift an animal wall-paper/flooring, I'd like it if they actually used it. I'm trying to make my starters have more unique houses, but it's hard when they won't change these aspects of their home.
- Changing room should have a basket feature where we can mass-buy items. I don't like having to repeatedly leave and re-enter the changing room to buy an article of clothing but in a different colour.
- I would like to be able to sit down on the floor whenever I want, lmao.

Wait.. so the first villager houses arent the villagers actually houses?! That stinks..........and they dont come visit randomly anymore?!?! E gads!

I used to love the igloos in the original game. I hope they'll bring them back in the winter. Also Nook would have a lucky bag sale on black Friday where you could get some cool stuff. More lines of dialog for the animal islanders is a must. I wish they would bring back Rover. They should allow you to eat or grab multiple items at once. I was giving away flower seeds to my friend and it took so long for me to grab all the ones she wanted.

- storage lockers. I hate having to run back to my house every time my inventory is full.

-A shopping cart type feature for able sister’s dressing room so I can buy every color sock without having to enter and exit 20 times

- More store upgrades with former AC people like Label, Kicks, and Leif being permanent and nojust visitors.

- Proof of life that Kapp’n and Tortimer we’re not killed.

- 12 villagers.

- Ability to craft multiple the same item all in a row so I don’t have to smash A for 10 mins to turn all 40 of my clams into bait.

There’s more but that’s off the top of my head. This game needs a lot of improvement imo

I have some realistic ideas and one big never-going-to-happen-but-I-would-adore idea.

Realistic:
1. grab one from storage
2. grab items five at a time
3. multi craft bait and medicine
4. some sort of indicator of tools so you can let them break or customize them for a longer time
5. bring in furniture and decor from pocket camp
6. diagonal fencing
7. bring in the flowers from pocket camp too
8. let you wear roses in your hair or in your mouth

Too Big Idea:
Let you have a chance to customize a villager's home on request from them after getting them to max friendship. This includes flooring and wallpaper.

• I would love to have a second island that can house more villagers and that has a random new fruit like banana, persimmons, strawberries, etc.
  • Cyrus and Reese back so they can customize objects that we can’t such as the lighthouse and vending machines.
  • More games like hide and seek.

adding in ~

* diving is gone~is it because we can change the water size?

* speaking of which: I’m currently landscaping
a)let me eat more than one apple at a time, I’ve got a ton of trees to move so on that note
b) why can we store plants in pockets but not in our house?
c) A button functions as both ‘add’ & ‘remove’ so can we have a separate button for each? I hate going again & again b/c I have to A scoot around A round it off A oops you added it back A AAAAAAA! >.> did no one test this?

*rugs don’t work outside. Saharah make it work.

* where is furniture in general? Where does one acquire sets? I don’t typically TT so I just have to be patient?

*give us the ability to change villager exterior houses like HHD. Also bummed with no mermaid exterior.

*some indicator of when tools are breaking, like the silver axe in NL--also, do stumps have designs anymore?

*no gems besides gold ore? Gimme the shiny.

* why can’t shells just look as what they are when they are on your beach? Snail shells and conches should look different on your beach~

* give the option of exchanging diy recipes for other ones in game with a limit of one per day

* the fishing tourney was on & CJ was there & yet you couldn't ask him to have a collectible made; implement the option

* DREAM SUITE

Being able to buy everything you want in the fitting room at able sisters at once instead of just one outfit.

it's a little annoying going in and out ten times buying the same hoodie in different colors while Mable's like "Oh are you finished?" it's like no Mable, no I am not 😂

- I’d really like the resources to be able to stack to at least 50

- Durability bars on the tools

- A bit of interaction with the scenery; after playing Pocket Camp it’s weird to have the pool etc be completely unusable!

Small complaint but I don’t like how with the wand outfit it registers one set of clothes to the outfit then you can’t use it again. You should be able to add clothes to multiple outfits. Oh and the fact you can’t go into Able sisters wearing a “wand outfit” is annoying too.

Regarding additional structures:

The planetarium, the flea market, the art gallery, the Cafe, the expanded pier (w/ small shops in shacks, such as beach club),

are nothing short of a must-have and I dearly hope these will be added.

I've been wishing for new types of trees since WW, not necessarily new fruits, although that'd be nice, but different leaves, different colours, I dunno. I really liked the cherry blossom even because it brought some variety amongst the trees of my Island. Now everything is back to being green and identical whether they are fruit trees or normal trees. I wish maybe every fruit tree had a different leafage, or at least fruit trees would somehow be different from common trees. Bushes had different types of leaves, why not trees ? I really wish we will have more variety on that one day.

And please let us display rugs outside, I know we can design some ourselves via the pattern app but it would be so much easier to just take a rug from your inventory and tadah you can put picnic stuff on it and whatso.

Mass crafting. Please.
Also, the missing amiibo villagers (Felyne baby please come home), something like ordinances, the Roost, the Dream Suite, diving, and the art sector of the museum with Crazy Redd.
I miss Felyne, the Roost, and diving the most... Seeing people get creative with dream towns was always great. With all of the unlocked potential with landscaping and furniture outside, you can only really wonder how something along the lines of Aika would look in NH.

Last edited:
Back