What ideas do you have for AC that would make NH better! Also lets hear your dislikes!

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
I think we should be able to craft a sailboat and sail it around the island and go fishing and travel by boat to other islands and just forget about the plane all together :love: imagine if we just arrived on an island in our sailboat and it really was deserted and we had to start everything from scratch and could completely customize our boat as well as everything else.. that would be groovy

I also HATE the nook phone and all this about payments and yada yada.. if it's supposed to be MY island why is this bear in charge of me...

Last edited:
earlier, i remember how in new leaf there’s an indicator when the axe is about to break. consider the nature of having to re-craft every tool, they should have designed it this way so we know when it’s about to break.

this is just one of my many suggestions though! it’s just that i’ve already posted the others on other threads.

It would be so much cooler if we could swim and dive and even see underwater
Post automatically merged:

Imagine a boat we could sail down rivers and fish simultaneously

Last edited:
will probably never happen buuut:

- The pier can be upgraded to a boardwalk so we can have a “town” area just like in NL so now there’s more room for buildings.

- The campsite is then upgraded to a hotel so it can carry 5 more villagers that change daily. It would make sense considering Tom Nook would probably be open to the idea of opening up to tourism to make more profits.

-The Planetarium is added to the museum and you have to take and elevator to get there.

I would like to be able to buy multiple outfits from the Able Sisters fitting room without being forced to exit and re-enter.

I would like to craft multiples of the same DIY item at once if I have enough materials.

It would be nice if we could purchase NMTs at the airport instead of having to go back to the town hall. They could just put a second Nook Stop machine there.

Tools need to stop taking up inventory slots. It'd be nice if the things in the tool ring could sort of be their own inventory area.

We need some kind of unbreakable tool as an unlock.

I want a food store so I can stop having to eat 3 entire apple trees to move my stuff around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

I would really really love if it were the brewster's cafe, and they sold those cute little donuts all the villagers run around with.

I would like to be able to buy multiple outfits from the Able Sisters fitting room without being forced to exit and re-enter.

I would like to craft multiples of the same DIY item at once if I have enough materials.

It would be nice if we could purchase NMTs at the airport instead of having to go back to the town hall. They could just put a second Nook Stop machine there.

Tools need to stop taking up inventory slots. It'd be nice if the things in the tool ring could sort of be their own inventory area.

We need some kind of unbreakable tool as an unlock.
I thought gold was unbreakable...

will probably never happen buuut:

- The pier can be upgraded to a boardwalk so we can have a “town” area just like in NL so now there’s more room for buildings.

- The campsite is then upgraded to a hotel so it can carry 5 more villagers that change daily. It would make sense considering Tom Nook would probably be open to the idea of opening up to tourism to make more profits.

-The Planetarium is added to the museum and you have to take and elevator to get there.

Ohh. I really like the hotel and planetarium ideas! I’d hope the hotel would be optional (as in, you can choose to have a tent or a hotel, since it could mess with people’s islands aesthetic)

I would really like the flea market day from Wild World to be brought back! I didn't like the "flea market" in New Leaf though, in Wild World it was more like a garage sale day where you could buy items right from villager's houses and set your own house up with the items you wanted to get rid of so your villagers would buy them. It's one of the reasons why Wild World was my favorite game in the series!

Please let us write messages in a bottle again/let us receive them ): and lets attach gifts to them

Theyre probably worried about offensive messages and I get that but they can always use a word filter plus there is a report function when you visit someone anywa

a banking app so you can access the ABD anywhere and also pay by phone if you don't have any money left and are at a store. would be handy to save inventory space and make shopping easier. I guess this would be less useful because we don't have gracie around constantly selling really pricey stuff but as someone who buys everything from the able sister's each day I'd appreciate it

also maybe a storage app that can put things into your inventory from your storage without having to visit your house but that seems like wishful thinking to be honest lol. maybe at least bring cupboards back (ones that store items, not clothes) so we can put them outside and use them for storage. and also there should be one at the airport so visitors can access their storage!

and also the dream suite is my most missed feature, cannae believe that was removed and I just hope it will return in an update

I wish it was possible to interact more with the different kinds of things you get. It's like most of the stuff you're rewarded with is sort of "empty", like a scooter, what's the point of having that if you can't use it? Or a bike, or a sauna, or whatever. I wish all of the things in the game were more integrated for a more interactive experience, but I recognize that would be one hell of a undertaking.

I also wish the online part of it could be more integrated somehow - for me, personally, I think it would be cooler to live on a larger island with other online players, instead of the villagers, for instance. Would make it more of a "social" thing too, and where you would be encouraged to help one another and co-operate over things. Another one that's not really realistic though.

Also, all the regular complaints - unbreakable tools (the fact that they break are just annoying at this point - it somehow felt more useful to the gameplay in a game like Breath of the Wild), being able to make stuff in bulk.

I sincerely hope there'll be more shops and stuff like that in the future, as it just feels so weird to have this one tiny shop that sells like 4 random crappy items everyday. So much potential to have different shops with different characters. Fruit shop, plant shop, gardening tools shop, gardening furniture shop, indoor shop, bug catching shop, fishing shop etc etc. Those concepts could be so much more expanded upon to make the game more interesting.

I also wish you could just expand somehow, like physically grow your island. Get space for more villagers or people if you do X amount of this, or get so and so many bells or whatever. Feels a bit limited the way it is now.

In general though, I think my biggest wish would be just for the game to be more interactive with all the stuff you get. Decorating and all that is all good fun, but would be a lot more fun if it felt more useful. Like you could play a game of football, for instance, or darts, or you know, stuff like that. Invite villagers to participate in things like that.

• Crafting in your home should pull from your storage
• Bulk crafting/crafting queue
• Visible tool durability
• The ability to follow design portal creators
• Customising golden tiered tools with different skins
• Diagonal paths
• Faster, more streamlined online process
• Villagers actually utilising things like rides or hot springs
• More camera angles for regular gameplay (would love the birds-eye view from terraforming behind buildings & the close forward angle you can only get through talking with villagers/photography)
• A tier of unbreakable tools (maybe something utilising the large star fragments or a new rare ore like diamonds)
• And more furniture, housing exterior parts and bridge/incline types in general

Last edited:
Back