What ideas do you have for AC that would make NH better! Also lets hear your dislikes!

I could had went crazy with some things I really want, but I listed two things that are quite easy fixes and more in line with what Nintnedo could possibly do.

If I'm really being serious about wild dreams, I'd like to be able to have some way to select hourly music from all the games and you can mix and match which ones you want. Like 2am cat music PG on 2am and 7pm NL on 7pm. Honestly NH music isn't doing it for me. I don't like it at all.

In a few years the only NH song I will remember well enough to give me nostalgia will be the start menu.
I feel the same way, but I'm sort of afraid of saying it because the game is still really new. It's not just the nostalgia, WW music and NL music is just the best in the series. . . I like NH 12 pm a lot tho

I feel the same way, but I'm sort of afraid of saying it because the game is still really new. It's not just the nostalgia, WW music and NL music is just the best in the series. . . I like NH 12 pm a lot tho
It's new, yes, but every other hourly theme from the other games lured me in right away. Sure there were some I didn't care for as much, but they all sounded so different and interesting. I loved it. With NH I can't really tell the difference. And who's idea was it to have music locked behind a week bar progress? That was such a stupid decision. Even CT island music that never changed except for day/night was so much better than what we got at the start. And if it rained, the island music stopped so you could hear the pitter-patter uninterrupted with the crashing waves, it was beautiful.

I just learned that one of the music composers that was around for a very long time in the series did not return to NH. So that could be a reason why.

It's new, yes, but every other hourly theme from the other games lured me in right away. Sure there were some I didn't care for as much, but they all sounded so different and interesting. I loved it. With NH I can't really tell the difference. And who's idea was it to have music locked behind a week bar progress? That was such a stupid decision. Even CT island music that never changed except for day/night was so much better than what we got at the start. And if it rained, the island music stopped so you could hear the pitter-patter uninterrupted with the crashing waves, it was beautiful.

I just learned that one of the music composers that was around for a very long time in the series did not return to NH. So that could be a reason why.
What composer was it? It's usually a team of a few people directed by Kazumi Totaka... but there's different people composing each time, and there hasn't been any recurring composers apart from Shinobu Nagata (who composed for the original, the Welcome Amiibo update and New Horizons)

Make it easier to use the dodo airlines!! I hate having to click so many buttons and if I mess up, I have to start over the whole thing instead of going back one or something

Have unbreakable tools
Bulk crafting
Bulk buying

These changes alone would be amazing.

Back