• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What ideas do you have for AC that would make NH better! Also lets hear your dislikes!

Oh, it'd also be nice if Isabelle told us that NPCs were around (Saharah, Gulliver, etc). I don't understand why she doesn't.

Top 5
1. Non-tradable NMTs. At the very least, mailable to friends at upto 2 per day (As other items are)
2. Revamp how wands work
3. Craft from storage
4. A cart for Abel Sisters
5. Craft Multiples.

Top 5
1. Non-tradable NMTs. At the very least, mailable to friends at upto 2 per day (As other items are)
2. Revamp how wands work
3. Craft from storage
5. Craft Multiples.

1. That would go a long way towards fixing this crazy economy, I think. Of course, then you'd still have people charging millions upon millions of IGB for villagers, but there isn't a good way around that part. So yep, I agree with this.

3. Great idea. That'd be so nice. Materials take up so much inventory space so you have to put them in storage, but then when tools break you're constantly running back. I made myself a "Home Depot" area on my island. It has some pre-made tools, a DIY bench, and a bunch of the materials required for tools. It's on the opposite side from my house so that way I have 2 good places to go if something breaks. But it'd be nice if I didn't have to leave materials laying around.

Yes the fact that items cant be utilized blows my mind.. the island definetely could be bigger... how about hills instead if cliffs.. I mean obviously the terraforming is quite debilitating...

i wish they brought back the ABD and lockers for visitors at the airport! i get that they probably took them out to prevent people from trading excessively or duping or whatever but :( i miss them :(

It would be nice to 'undo all' or 'undo some' with terraforming

there's an option right now that's like, reversing or something, what does it actually do?
Post automatically merged:

Top 5
2. Revamp how wands work
3. Craft from storage
5. Craft Multiples.

WOOOOOO all of these are great. and the first one? that's a concept i would LOVE for them to consider to fix the dupe breaking the currency.

I feel like some NPCs could make a return
Crazy Redd as part of a museum update which adds an art section​
Brewster as part of an update which allows you to place the cafe - also would love to see gyroids back in the game!​
Kapp'n coming back (something to do with the wooden pier on the island?)​
Gracie returning as part of the Label storyline​
I would also love to see Pelly, Phyllis and Pete return but it won't happen due to how the letter system works in NH. Minigames you are able to play whilst visiting other players would be great, especially since I found that a really awesome part of NL.

there's an option right now that's like, reversing or something, what does it actually do?

WOOOOOO all of these are great. and the first one? that's a concept i would LOVE for them to consider to fix the dupe breaking the currency.

Do you mean a cleanup? I don't think it undoes anything.

I hate that I'm not able to tell what outfit colors I've already bought from able sisters and I'm not allowed to buy as much as I want without having to re-enter and exit every time! Let me buy in bulk and give me indicators "hey you already own this!" so Im not buying the same thing on accident over and over again bc Im not sure I own it

I'd also LOVE a boat!! I missed the little boat rides to other islands :( let me row all the way to another island! or just in my rivers..

- I want to be able to buy a stack of stationery so that I can write letters whenever I want and post them later. I don't like having to go through Orville's spiel each time, it's annoying.
- If I'm wanting to go online to visit/let people into my town, connect me to the internet from there. Orville, please don't prompt me twice - it feels really redundant.
- Players joining a session do not need the fanfare. Probably a pipe-dream, but I would prefer for them to arrive/leave in the background.
- I want animals to visit my home and I want them to invite me to their homes like in the previous games.
- The first 5 villagers should have their actual houses, not the templates.
- We need more furniture, bring back old themed sets and also food items. HHD had so many, it's strange that we're lacking them in NH.
- Less repetitious dialogue about events. I'm already tired of hearing about Bunny Day, which is a shame given that its our first official event since the game released.
- If I gift an animal wall-paper/flooring, I'd like it if they actually used it. I'm trying to make my starters have more unique houses, but it's hard when they won't change these aspects of their home.
- Changing room should have a basket feature where we can mass-buy items. I don't like having to repeatedly leave and re-enter the changing room to buy an article of clothing but in a different colour.
- I would like to be able to sit down on the floor whenever I want, lmao.

I cannot stress this enough: bring me back my resetti.
Yes, he's "there"
Yes, he has a "job"
Yes, they play his theme song.
No, they do not show his face.
No, the job they have him doing is basically useless.

They were better off just retiring him. Honestly, I think they should've done what they did in New Leaf where they had his manhole cover and it would open every so often where you could go visit them. They were just kinda vibing. I think that would be nice. I miss my boy so much

1. That would go a long way towards fixing this crazy economy, I think. Of course, then you'd still have people charging millions upon millions of IGB for villagers, but there isn't a good way around that part. So yep, I agree with this.

millions of bells will always be a thing anyway, but NMT being a form of currency riles me up because it's hard to actually collect and for some reason people are just having hundreds of them lying around, and it's tied with IGB as well. people would pay IGB for them and back and forth. the worth of it is significantly higher than it's actually in game bells worth. i feel like sometimes i can't even trade anymore because it's always nmt. do people even visit islands 200 times? because even if you buy hundreds of tickets, you won't certainly get the villager you want, so i feel like it's just currency at this point to use them for trading as well.

I kinda said it once and I'll say it again: Bring back the furniture sets WITH nifty new ones!!!

WHy not make more modern furniture like THIS (below) and not the metal stuff that we already had or just keep both!

dining-tables-vig-furniture-vgvct8933-modrest-kingsley-modern-marble-rose-gold-table_725.jpg

Or more furniture like this!!!

Blank-600-x-308-1.jpg

Or THIS???

teal-and-pink-bedroom-teal-and-pink-bedroom-decor-pink-and-teal-girls-room-girls-bedroom-frame...jpg

There is a LOT of ground to cover here in ideas/improvement. Some which can't be done without rebuilding the game from scratch to incorporate stuff like a bigger island, so I'll be brief in what I feel is the most realistic of my personal ideas:

- Bring back all the old furniture (clothing, we can discuss, I actually like the way Able Sisters works this time around so my complaints are minimal). All the old mixed with the new leads to 1,000s of possibilities for decorating your island and house house and such.

- Bring in some furniture stuff from Pocket Camp (and not the promotional stuff...actual in-game furniture stuff). Examples: If the Gothic Rose set was turned into a full series complete with bed, sofa, etc, I'd make that my main room in my house. Also, the beach resort stuff like the wicker chairs and palmwood/sandalwood beach huts? PERFECT for decorating the island with. And how about Frosted Forest for Winter time fun?

- Every flower should have every hybrid color. So red, yellow, white plus the six hybrid colors. That's eight flowers with nine color variations each.

- Upgrade the Museum with an art wing and an observatory to draw constellations that can be viewed in the season they were made during.

- More house customization options, bridge and incline options added through a patch.

- Bring back some older PWPs from New Leaf as Nook Miles furniture and while you're at it throw some amenities from Pocket Camp in there. Also the Countdown rainbow ferris wheel. I can make a park with the playground gym, tea cups and ferris wheel xD

- Golden Tools indestructible, add in a few extra fruits like grapes for the oak trees and dragonfruit for the palm trees. Y'know a little something from old games and new games as well.

That's all I'll share for now. As for my dislikes: The cut content, the watering down of the features, the small sized island (there could've been more room for other fruit trees, even more flower types and even more facilities if the island was...say 64 acres minimum...plus more decorations and terraforming room too). Basically I dislike how Nintendo chose to water down so many things in favor focusing more on the innovation.

But I'm still loving on the game so I can't complain too much. Every now and then to share my opinions but I still think it's worth playing even with my dislikes and thoughts on quality of life improvements.

I'm going to give an easy one: quantity toggle on stacks. I'd like to separate exactly 20 weeds out from my gigantic stack in less than 5 clicks.

I want a food store so I can stop having to eat 3 entire apple trees to move my stuff around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

I would really really love if it were the brewster's cafe, and they sold those cute little donuts all the villagers run around with.
I think people data-mined Brewster's? Could be a baseless rumor though...

I think people consume turnips for moving trees around because they come in tens so consuming once gets you 10 charges. You can also eat eggs if you have all the egg furniture.

Last edited:
Just give us back everything it took away that NL gave us. Including golden tools that don't break.

Back