• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What happened here?

DubiousDelphine

Jingle turned me into a carton of milk! Help!
Bells
Switch
0295-0528-5703
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
So i just met someone new in a town.
The very next day, Olivia moved in (since I had 1 free space) and said that she was from that town.
I told the person that i took Olivia from that town and said that Olivia just building her house in that town.
What happened?
i know it could be from spotpass or something but we met over the internet

Last edited:
it can happen over the internet in addition to through spotpass! if you visit a town where a villager has moved out recently, they will place a plot in your town the next day. you don’t need to ask them to move in whilst they’re in boxes — they can do it on their own accord after leaving the other person’s town.

Back