• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What do you wear in-game?

I change my clothes all the time. Not quite every day, but close. Right now, I'm wearing the funky wig, purple glasses, prim outfit, white stockings, and tasseled loafers. :D

I tend to wear whatever suits my fancy. Always a dress or skirt with a shirt, but usually just a dress with one of the varying patterns I've made. Each dress usually has an accessory or hat I wear with it, but I always have a pair of glasses on. I am supposed to wear them in real life, and I just really love glasses. :3

tumblr_msk6diDiZC1s96u1io5_400.jpg

tumblr_msef047R2S1s96u1io5_400.jpg

tumblr_mrvzrrNOkl1s96u1io5_400.jpg

I may never wear dresses and skirts in real life. But in this game, I will never wear pants.

Depends ;3 Usually Blue hairbow wig, Dollhouse dress (tysm Hirisa!), blue colour contacts and white patent shoes xD

I may never wear dresses and skirts in real life. But in this game, I will never wear pants.

This is me too. I usually wear a qr code dress with an accessory or hat. Right now I'm wearing a blue and white striped dress with red shoes and a red bow. This is my summer outfit so I'm on the look-out for some cute fall dresses or sweater.

Hi! I like to wear the hair-bow wig with dark brown hair, the rose sky tank dress (I think that's what it's called!!) and kimono sandals (the pink ones you are wearing in the pic, deardeer). Well, that was my summer outfit. I'll probably wear more autumnal and wintery stuff now. I do like QR codes though, you can get some really cool stuff.

I have been wearing a pink dress that I got the QR code online somewhere but at the moment I think I'm wearing the cafe uniform lol

Depends ;3 Usually Blue hairbow wig, Dollhouse dress (tysm Hirisa!), blue colour contacts and white patent shoes xD
HNI_0053.JPG This image conveys how your post makes me feel!

On topic: Gracie's recently opened in my town, so yesterday I went with the flan tank and some worn out jeans. Not sure if goes too well with my greige haircolor, so the search for a cute daily outfit continues.

Hi! I like to wear the hair-bow wig with dark brown hair, the rose sky tank dress (I think that's what it's called!!) and kimono sandals (the pink ones you are wearing in the pic, deardeer). Well, that was my summer outfit. I'll probably wear more autumnal and wintery stuff now. I do like QR codes though, you can get some really cool stuff.

Kimono sandals, that's the name ah! That outfit sounds cuute, I love the design of the rose sky tank dress :3

At the moment I have a hair bow wig, winter sweater, worn out jeans and shearling boots, as I'm in February :)

I really like my outfits, hehe.

Up until awhile ago I was wearing the matador clothing, a sombrero, a red rose, white stockings and brown loafers.
HNI_0072.JPG

Now i wear this. :)

Attachments

• HNI_0011.JPG
    HNI_0011.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 86
  • HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
right now it's the prim dress, that tiny silk yellow hat, gray leggings and those white shoes with the bows on them

but i change my clothes a lot so

It changes. I mostly wear fireworks boppers on my head, though. And usually a dress of some kind, custom design or Ables' special.

1239777_10151825258605549_1501715622_n.jpg
I change my outfit like every five minutes but lately I've been rocking the bridal gown, princess crown and rainbow socks. I change up the accessory even more frequently heh.

HNI_0005.JPG

Floppy hat, monochrome shoes, (both Gracie items) tiny shades, bobby socks, and a QR code dress. I don't like many of the pre-made dresses or outfits.

I would usually wear Cat Cap, HH Tee, Striped Pants, Wrestling Shoes, and a Doctor mask! It looks cute in my opinion.

Last edited:
Whenever my lovely phone gives me advice on what to wear and I have the item available, I try to make my outfit match the lucky thing.

For example, yesterday, when I was told a hat was my lucky item, I put on a beret. I then put on some white patent shoes, a painter's tee, I kept my mint glasses on, and some dry-denim pants.

Today, I was told some boots would be my lucky item. So when I decided to my steel-toed boats, I put on my sea-captain's coat (I don't wear things in the 'dress' category very often but that one is my favourite), some argyle tights, and my red glasses. My character does look rather dashing.

Back