What do you value in a person?

Money and how much they can give me

But really I would say one of the most important things is not being bigoted, and being considerate for other people's needs and space. Unfortunately a lot of people I know irl only satisfy one of the two categories -___-

Three things that come to mind are open-mindedness, genuine empathy and the ability to give good, selfless apology when they've done something wrong. (I can't stress that last one enough, people that respond to being called out for saying bad and hurtful things with excuses and victim blaming seriously bug me.)

Also, having something they're well and truly passionate about. Weather it's math or video games or plant, few things endear me more to a person than seeing someone just talk about that thing that they love and just nerd out about it. <3

Honesty over everything. If I find out you lied to me, I will never talk to you again.

looking at someone, i want them to be honest with me. i don't want sugarcoating or anything like that. someone who's intelligent and can keep a conversation going.. i don't want someone who looks at another race or such and looks down on them.

and i definitely don't want someone who isn't themselves. or who tries to put on a different persona.

honestly being considerate of others, having a sense of humour, not being moody as hell (i HATE that. i know someone that when they are in a bad mood, literally no1 around them can be happy or they are insulted, cries when no one gives them attention and constantly talk about their problems zzz). also i really.. lose interest when the only thing ppl can do is talk about themselves.. like okay, hun, im glad youve tried yoga with your mother on thrusday night, 10pm, and l o v e d it but can we talk about smth interesting to both of us or maybe shut up for a sec? thanks. also someone who knows when they are wrong and apologizes for it, has some critical thinking skills, can realize their own faults and can be straightforward!

Last edited:
Back