• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What do you think?

jakeypride

Bells
White Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
So after only one night of resets, because I wanted a fresh start. I found the perfect map! Only thing wrong is its fruit is cherries but, I can deal with that!

The point is I named my town "Acrewood" like the town from winnie-the-pooh!

I think thats the cutest thing ever... how about you guys? :D

i never watched winnie the pooh (deprived childhood) but it sounds good to me

100 Acre Woods, ftd!!! Acreweood - Mesa lubs it! Who Loves, loves, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOOVES Winnie the Pooh, et al? This guy! Still... ^^

i never watched winnie the pooh (deprived childhood) but it sounds good to me
Sorry to hear that, Sholee. You must remedy that forthwith "(Ya) gotta get up, gotta get goin' - gonna meet a friend of mine. He's round and he's fuzzy, I love him because he's just Pooh bear, Winnie the Pooh Bear...." =}

Last edited:
I really love that name :eek: Good thinking!

Last edited:
That is the perfect name! I think you need Pudge in your town since, in my opinion, he is most like Winnie the Pooh

I actually got some pretty good villagers! :)

Diana
Roscoe
Midge

Those are the only 3 I can name off the top of my head!

Back