• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Do You Look Like?

CKTysh5.jpg
KZNe06M.jpg

Oh my gosh! Santa hat! <3 You look cool in that hat. C:

Only pic I have of me atm. Can't be fussed to take another so just using the FB pic.. Meh..

image.jpg

I must say, everyone on here I have knoticed is so very polite and sweet to everyone. No negative comments. Everyone is good. Only TBT is like this I think. One of a kind

THIS is why I love TBT. It really is one of a kind. My brother who plays Minecraft sometimes tells me he feels like playing acnl because everyone is so much nicer on here lol

Only pic I have of me atm. Can't be fussed to take another so just using the FB pic.. Meh..

You're very pretty! Honestly, I have only seen attractive people so far on TBT! On Christmas morning (in Australia), I'll take a picture of me with one of my gifts and post it on here.

hi/SPOILER]
hi

ok last pic fr about 7 years i am turning in2 razzy sry!!!!

Last edited:
I thought id show you guys what I will be wearing on my head at work! Plus I also thought id join in the festivities! Merry Christmas Eve guys! Nice hats!
vw30n.jpg

I thought id show you guys what I will be wearing on my head at work! Plus I also thought id join in the festivities! Merry Christmas Eve guys! Nice hats!
hi[/spoiler][/center][/QUOTE]

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEEEEL

vw30n.jpg

That is what I was waiting for. More santa hats up in here!

IMG_20131224_172823.jpg

This is me :3
Whoa is it just me or is this pic of my face wayyyy to big ..

Sorry, don't really know how to make it smaller.

Last edited:
everyone is so hot ffs
DSCF4898.jpg
that will be huge b/c camera and it's black and white because my hair colour was horrible but hi

Back