• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Do You Look Like?

I thought I was the only one here who goes to build a bear still

I have 22 build a bears and last went yesterday

Hehehe. I didn't go yet, but I want to! {: Do you keep the homes they come in? I can't throw mine away, it's so cute. I named my bear Ginger Snowflake by the way. It's because of the house being a gingerbread house & the bear itself having snowflakes all over it. {:

kk dis is the last one

Look at the home it came in:

2nhgd49.jpg

Hehehe. I didn't go yet, but I want to! {: Do you keep the homes they come in? I can't throw mine away, it's so cute. I named my bear Ginger Snowflake by the way. It's because of the house being a gingerbread house & the bear itself having snowflakes all over it. {:

kk dis is the last one

Look at the home it came in:

2nhgd49.jpg

I have tried keeping them but my parents bin them. I have one box left but it's a plain one.
I love the gingerbread ones <3

I mainly go to get clothing for my two favourite bears named Duffy and Shellie May. They're not build a bears, but they're super adorable. One came from Disney World and one came from Tokyo Disney Sea. *3*

Aw, you guys are a good-looking bunch.

though jake's picture kinda scares me.

CKTysh5.jpg
KZNe06M.jpg

Last edited:
Back