• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Do You Look Like?

This is mee! :)
Haha i love being apart of this community!

Attachments

• 4D1F5D28-CDDE-47BA-A109-AF933F0CA932.jpeg
    4D1F5D28-CDDE-47BA-A109-AF933F0CA932.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 55
I haven't posted a picture here in a very long time......

FIr0EJ6WYAQfHVX
Okay, I don't post in here but I love this so so much omg! You look so happy!! Those pants are amazing, and I love the little detail with the chain being rainbow, I've never seen a rainbow one before

Okay, I don't post in here but I love this so so much omg! You look so happy!! Those pants are amazing, and I love the little detail with the chain being rainbow, I've never seen a rainbow one before

Thankyou so much!! The chains are actually bird toys from Amazon lol

You aren't ugly at all! And I love your hair! 🤩 (also, I totally wish my lashes looked like yours 😍)
Aww thank you, usually I go for blonde, but thought I'd go auburn for the autumn and ended up liking it :) The lashes are falsies unfortunately, not lucky enough to have long ones :'D

Oh no… I deleted my last post in this thread. I must not be… ✨ confident ✨ :rolleyes:

Looks like I have nothing to share here. Ah, whoops! Just kidding. Here’s a picture I took before work this morning. :giggle:

Deleted.

Last edited:
Back