• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

Everyone's pictures here look so great that I feel a bit bad that I can't just instantly click like for everything. :eek:

(I deleted my own)

Last edited:
i slept in braids to have my hair wavy

mk92qb4.jpg

im finally gonna do a face reveal. heres me in my bf's hoodie. it looks like someone stole my lips. if anyone finds them, please return them to me. did i mention i cover my chin in 95% of my pictures because I absolutely hate it.
XpDpPSo.png

Actually felt alright over the past 2 days and did my makeup and stuff... trying to find myself again after being lost for a bit.
k4XP1a8.jpg
HBYaLzI.jpg

Do you like sleep deprived looking boys? Do you like messy half and half short hair? dO YOU LIKE AWFUL SNAPCHAT FILTERS? WELL BOY, DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU
5rpoohs.png

deuc812.png

Do you like sleep deprived looking boys? Do you like messy half and half short hair? dO YOU LIKE AWFUL SNAPCHAT FILTERS? WELL BOY, DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU
5rpoohs.png

deuc812.png

I love all those things about you because they are you!! Nice picture, aswell. c;

5rpoohs.png

deuc812.png

I love the colours of your hair and omg you look so good x_x

27973819_205169013559339_6813214792422053821_n.jpg

Decided to wear my Splatoon shirt. Also I'm looking sideways to hide my lazy eye. :S

5rpoohs.png

deuc812.png

you're so pretty and your hair looks so cool woww

Back