What Do You Look Like?

UYypkE.gif

Don't look at the eclipse
If you still want to see
What tbters look

am I the only one who finds this thread weird? no offense for the people who have used this, more so props for doing this because I'm way to cautious and critical to post a picture online like this... nor do I feel close enough to anyone on here to care to put one up...

Last edited:
I used to be really big on not leaving any sort of embarrassing digital footprint but now it doesn't really bother me. yeah it's pretty weird that guests can see all the basement posts including this one, but that's just how the site is set up.

Last edited:
am I the only one who finds this thread weird? no offense for the people who have used this, more so props for doing this because I'm way to cautious and critical to post a picture online like this... nor do I feel close enough to anyone on here to care to put one up...

I don't need this thread to look like an idiot, I do that well enough in public. And who knows, maybe in a few years ya might feel the need to share a picture of yourself with your closest internet buddies here!

I used to be really big on not leaving any sort of embarrassing digital footprint but now it doesn't really bother me. yeah it's pretty weird that guests can see all the basement posts including this one, but that's just how the site is set up.

I approve this message.
uXuYznlt.jpg

oops my eyes are closed
16joh7n.png

102mi6x.png

Last edited:
Back