• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Look Like?

In the car today. I don't look too happy. Oops.

Aly (3).jpg

We adopted him almost 8 years ago when he was a tiny kitten, and the owners just couldn't care for him. He just doesn't like people I think. He's one of those cats that latches on to certain people and no one else. I was just lucky enough to be the person he latched onto.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You jav the audacity to talk about puns?

I see. Well, I'm sure that being adopted by you was the most happiest day of his life. I know that, even though my cat may ignore me most of the time, he's happy that I'm his owner, (or me his), and I am as well, as with every pet I've ever had.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! You're not too bad yourself. c;

oooOOOooo. Thank you. c; Haha.

This is me :}

527803_476037852426893_156446845_n.jpg

be gentle.. it's an old photo.. but I literally haven't changed much... except my hair.

last day of having blue hair
dying it dark brown later @_@
gMn9BSW.png

aw man everyone here is so pretty ;u; wish i didn't look like a complete arse in mine xD

Back