• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you do with your clovers?

I make off branching paths with them. Like I have a main dirt path lined with bushes but behind the bushes is a campfire place so I made a path around there. It's like that in some other spots too.

I love how people use clovers !!! I like making natural paths so I kind of just use the clovers to decorate around a villagers home.

I use mine as a pathway to the Campgrounds, since the entrance is so abnormally big, placing paths there doesn't seem right. But it looks really good with Lucky Clovers! I place them in an alternating fashion.

My town is covered in random flowers, so I put the lucky ones in the Zen garden. It's where I go if I need good luck if Katrina is closed lol.

Last edited:
I use them wirh paths leading up to my house and i want to use them to draw something out in this field i have in the future

I use mine as a pathway to the Campgrounds, since the entrance is so abnormally big, placing paths there doesn't seem right. But it looks really good with Lucky Clovers! I place them in an alternating fashion.

The entrance is abnormally big? What do you mean by that? :0
But oh really? that's awesome to hear! Tbh I'm kind of unhappy with the layout of my campground area so I may try to change it up

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town is covered in random flowers, so I put the lucky ones in the Zen garden. It's where I go if I need good luck if Katrina is closed lol.

Awww that's really nice! I have a zen area so maybe I could try putting clovers somewhere around there to see if I like it or not. Omg though, I haven't visited Katrina in like 4 years tbh l-lol.

The entrance is abnormally big? What do you mean by that? :0
But oh really? that's awesome to hear! Tbh I'm kind of unhappy with the layout of my campground area so I may try to change it up.

The entrance to the Campground is huge. The entrance is like, five tiles long I think. I feel like they should've made it smaller.

Yeah someone else said they used it like that so I might try that somewhere ince a checkerboard kind of patterns sounds amazing. :0
Mushrooms might be good too, I've started slowly collecting the famous mushrooms (I think that's what they're called) to see if I can do anything with those. ^^ What kind of pwp's do you decorate clovers with?

my zen garden has clover and jacobs ladders around it, i have some clovers and mushrooms at the campsite, there's some round the bus stop, clovers and mira grooms surrounding the stone tablet thing, and I've just started landscaping around my fountain which will have clovers, mushrooms, and flowers!

I usually leave the weed clovers in my town, but whenever I do come across a lucky clover I either use it in a room or just plant it again.

My town is completely dirt paths, so the clovers that formed naturally are totally random. I like using them because my dirt paths would look so dull otherwise. Some don't look great where they are, but I keep them anyways :'D There's maybe 40 clovers in total that I've bought here that I use to fill up gaps in paths.

Right now, I only have one lucky clover. It's sitting on a table in my library. I'm still planting gardens and such (fixing towns after a long hiatus is a pain), so I've been pulling clovers up as they grow. Once I get it set and my paths established, I'll take down some of the bushes and start working on lining paths.

I also alternate with my path tiles in some places~

Or I have this one long path thats lined with flowers & I put the clovers in random spots in the flowers to accent them & make the path less boring bc nothing but can be boring

I use some to decorate along with paths and cover those awkward spaces (they'd look like it if you put paths on them)

I like leaving them where they are unless they're in the way of a path border. I'd like to try to pick some to see if they're lucky clovers but then I'd lose so many non-lucky clovers it wouldn't be worth it. A year ago I wanted to erase all my paths and replace them with lucky clovers and mushrooms but then I realized how much work/TBT that would take and decided not to. Plus I don't like how the clovers get gray/brown in wintertime. The rest of the year they're super cute though.

I just scatter them all around my town alongside the pathway. x
I find they look really nice when I just place them randomly. :)

i've only found one lucky clover so far, so i just threw it in my house and now i have a little book!
i think it's really cool when people decorate their towns with them. who knows, if i find more (or maybe if i end up buying them from someone) i'll do a bit of landscaping, but i don't really have any actual plans for that. i'd rather just decorate my town with bushes + hybrids for now

Back