• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you call someone who has a nose but no body?

Aamira

Citizen of Aiko
Bells
3 Envelopes
Small Mailbox
Nobody knows!

Hello all! I've recently gotten the game AC:NL to play with some good friends of mine. While I'm generally shy, I'd like some company as I move along in the game. AC:NL seems that, without a large group of friends to play with, you'll burn yourself up rather quickly.

Besides bad jokes, what do I have as qualification to be YOUR friend on AC:NL? Well, I'm into anime and manga. My animes are Another, Witchblade, No Game No Life and Ghost Hunt. My favorite mangas are: Wolf Guy, Honto Yajuu, Mei-chan's Butler, and Apocalypse no Toride. Generally speaking, most of these animes/mangas are more mature themed and/or gorey. I love most things Lolita (and cats) and books by Cornelina Funke and Rachelle Mead (and cats. Did I mention cats?).

I enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelite dinners.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'd love to play together. Do you mind if I add you? I'm afraid I'm pretty forgetful so I don't know when I'll check back on the thread. I'll try though! :blush: It'll just take some practice working with how this site functions. Already, I've lost the little "subscribe" button, lol!

edit: And may I say, what a cute little mouse. :3

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'd love to play together. Do you mind if I add you? I'm afraid I'm pretty forgetful so I don't know when I'll check back on the thread. I'll try though! :blush: It'll just take some practice working with how this site functions. Already, I've lost the little "subscribe" button, lol!

edit: And may I say, what a cute little mouse. :3
Sure you can add me! I'll add you too. ^^

The option to subscribe to a thread is in the "thread tools" menu which is right underneath the title of the thread. And then you can see your subscribed threads from the "Quick Links" menu at the top. OR by clicking on "New Posts" and then "Subscriptions".

And thank you ^^

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! ^_^ if you want i'll add you and we could play together sometime. :D

Last edited:
Well- that was creative. You'll have fun here, I'm pretty sure.

Also did you say cats? Because cats.

YOUR MY KINDA PERSON! Seriously though. I would love to hang out with you! I like anime and manga also, but i bet you already have a bunch of friends ;-;

Oh, wow, so many people! Maybe this belltreeforum-thingy isn't so scary after all. ♥ I don't know how to reply to all of this. So, um, person by person! Thank you all for taking time out of your day to talk to little ol' me!

First off, thank you those who have all formally welcomed me. I'm glad my lame little joke tickled your pickles. caatttsss mreow

MiceCupcakes~ I know! I have the first book in my library although I've read all of the series. I also love The Theif Lord, but don't you dare get me started on Reckless. That was amazing. God, I love her style in writing. Everything is all so pretty! I want my own glassman!

Effluo~ Vampire Academy, Bloodlines or Succubus On Top? I just can't chose my favorite series out of them. All her heroines are pretty badass. <3 Adrian Ivashkov is one sexy mofo though. Team Adrian 5evar.

Sa-chan~ What a cute name! X3 Saaa-channn. I'm trying to say it outloud. It oddly reminds me of this QR I saw with underwear hats. I mean this is a nice way. It's so friggin' adorable (disturbing, but adorable). I'd love to play with you sometime! :3 I'll add you right away.

SincerelyDream~ "Too Gay To Function", what a great title LOL! How can one resist someone of such level? Count me in!

TO ALL THE ISLAND TOURS!

XD why sankyuu~ your name is cute too (≧∇≦)it sounds like some magic spell~ lolol

Added your fc :D lets hang out sometime~

Hello there! Well you seem pretty awesome to me, I don't think you will have any problem at all meeting some amazing people here! :) I mean it looks like you already have!
Welcome to the Forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
and omg your joke sounds like something i would totally do i laughed haha

Back