What Did You Accomplish Today?

Kudos to y'all for being productive! (and thanks for bumping up this thread LOL)

I brushed my teeth today. I ate lunch. Dropped off a mail package to deliver.

Opened up a shop on TBT to offer trades for Halloween items. lol I wasn't sure if it would attract any attention at first since Halloween items are kinda popular right now and people might not part with them.

I might consider making it a free giveaway instead in the future if my shop proves to be unpopular.

I had such mental clarity today, like wow. Compared to others I always feel slower at solving problems, or I solve them in a way that doesn't make sense to others and about half the time has the same outcome.

But today I was able to do things with barely any thought and figure it out in a way that made sense to other people.

got some of my plastic canvas project done (it's a pretty large undertaking so I'm just chipping away at it). I also got some of the living room cleaned up (context, my dad is a hoarder and is extremely messy so our living room has been really gross for a while. I'm glad I could get some of it cleaned, hoping they pay me for this bs).

Drew my first sketch in months using my new Wacom Intuous drawing tablet and opened a new gallery at the TBT Museum.

Also played quite a lot of Sketchful.io using the tablet, but man, that game is exhausting. I hate drawing under pressure or with a time limit. I like to take my time, especially when I tend to make a lot of mistakes with my drawings.

- I read my assigned play today. Almost done with it.
- Went to my theatre class.
- Fed the campus cats.
- Helped take care of a rescue dog.
- Ate dinner.
- Showered & brushed teeth.
- Also feeling much better than I did earlier today.
:^)

I finished a short essay assignment, studied some Japanese, and played Stardew Valley with someone I care for!

- Woke up before noon
- Ate lunch
- Made to-do lists for the week
- Drew out my work schedule
- Cleared out my school emails & sent some
as well
- Started reading ch 4 for psychology
- Fed all the cats
- Hung out with people to play cards against humanity
- Ate dinner
- Checked in with online friends :)

So far I've gotten out of bed and put on some toast for my breakfast...

Hell yeah dude.

Bumping from the ded

This was yesterday but oh well I forget to do things

I tidied up my room some. The messiness has finally gotten to me so I made myself clean it. Most days I'll tell myself 'today I WILL do it' then I don't. I've been doing that for weeks now :') Hopefully next Monday I will tidy the other areas.

• Woke up early
  • Ate healthy
  • Did a load of laundry
  • Checked the mail
  • Showered
  • Did the dishes
  • Practiced ukulele
It was an unusually productive day for me

I finished reading a book today, 1st book I've read in 2022, my goal is 40 books this year

I walked to the store in the snow/ice and carried back 28lbs of cat litter, so that was my big accomplishment for today. I usually just order it online but I ran out and forgot to order more

Aaaaaaa

With my week off of work I've been tryin to organize my room. So today I did quite a bit of that.

-Put a bunch of candles and plant pots out of the way
-Wiped down the TV stand
-Re-arranged stuff on it to make it much more neat, pretty and far less cluttered
-Wiped down 2 out of 3 (third is for tomorrow) book shelves
-Put away the stuff on the first bookshelf and put decor on it
‐Wiped down 3 cubbyholes in my cube shelf to re-arrange and de-clutter/organize tomorrow (will wipe down more tomorrow)
-Wiped down the top part of my dresser, half of it thou
-Assembled the crescent moon zen garden -Zora- gave me for my bday
-Arranged the decor on the clean half of my dresser top
-Watered some of my plants, the rest I need to do tomorrow cause I don't have enough saucers to soak all my plants at the same time
-Did laundry
-Also made a call regarding an order I put in a while ago

The reason I have to do stuff tomorrow is cause I need all my plants to be watered so I can do the final arrangements on my smaller dresser and the other not clean half of my dresser. Also the books & crystals I may use to decorate my dresser. Once all my plants are watered I can distribute my crystals appropriately around my shelves too, once I clean them out.

Back at it again at Krispy Kreme

Today was another productive day cleaning my room

-Finally made final arrangements for my big dresser top display and small dresser top display. Got my plants and crystals displayed. Also bought a new plant hanger and put plants in it.

-Cleaned out my closet, got rid of a bunch of stuff so now I have room to shove more stuff in there, the endless cycle

-Cleaned out my window sill. It gets dirty cause that's were a bunch of my plants go.

Tomorrow I'm going to shove more stuff in the closet to organize my room. Then decorate my cube shelf with books, candles and whatever other decor stuff I have. I want to go shopping for decor now that my room is actually -somewhat- organized.

I settled on a design for my island today, and tomorrow, I get to find out my part in the [redacted for privacy reasons] production Pirates of Penzance. I want to be either Mabel, the female lead, or Ruth, Fredrick's maid who wants to make him marry her. Crossing my fingers...

Last edited:
Back