• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I expected to plot reset for a while to get Knox into a good spot, but on my first new character he was in an excellent location. Not the place I intended, but an even better location I didn't even think of until he plotted his house there!

I'm finally 100% happy with my town! For months I was stumped with what to do with the southern half of it. Built and demolished tons of PWPs and horded flowers trying to improve it, but nothing seemed right.

Then I made a new human villager and his house finally made the area work. :D

I found the perfect path for my town!! Very excited! Also I got a pwp from Peanut called and archway sculpture. It looks kinda bad unless you're going for a dentist themed town. Did some MAJOR changes to my path placement today also! It looks much better. I just need to get a certain few pwps and some more pink flowers and jacobs ladders and I'll be finished!

Cleared out a couple of my museum rooms that were filled with crap and decided on a theme for my main's entrance room (fantasy forest!).

I finally got Marshal to move in, and got his plot in the perfect place! ;u;

And finally got around to planting some more trees for my spooky witch forest by the beach!

I added the gorgeous and golden sets to rooms in my house. I also let Melba move to a new town and moved Gala in :D

I got 3 gold nuggets from rock banging with my shovel, and listened to the coolest dog around play his guitar and sing.

Bought most of the card set, still need bed and floor though -.- *kicks gracie*

Expanded my house a bit.. aaaand finally got the scorpion :D

Finally remodeled my town hall to the modern design! Also Sly, who I just recently adopted from someone on Tumblr, just moved in. :)

unlocked the qr code thing in pearlsey today

which then lead to me changing the town flag to a qr code design and making qr codes of all the designs i've made in pearlsey so far

now i gotta find some cool path qr codes (well, either that or make some myself)

CAUGHT ALL BUGS YIS .. i hope i donated all to the museum blathers didn't say anything so idek

also got some sweets pieces good thing they're cheap.

got a salmon as well :3

Today I've only had an hour to play [lunch break ;u;]and so far I: dug up all the fossils, commissioned and paid off the Cafe, bought the stuff I wanted from T.I.Y. and Able Sisters, dug up some gyroids and deposited them in my museum room, passed Gracie's first ever fashion check (with a king beard and a princess dress no less, lol!), promised Elmer to catch him a wharf roach, sold my silver ore to Bruce, got some items in the mail from HHS, collected my 5k bells from Luna, bought a fake painting from Bruce for 3k, said goodbye again to Curlos (sorry guy but I think your time here is done~) and uh, wrote out letters to Marina, Octavian, Bruce, Cookie, Gruff and Elmer! I still have a lot I want to get done when I get home tonight!

Last edited:
My most hated villager suggest the wisteria trellis today... IDK what she's doing but she can't change the fact that she's on my path. x:

Back