• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

After A YEAR of playing this game... Marina had suggested the Police Station. ;_;
finally.

After a while, I started to play Animal Crossing New Leaf again and started my new town... TOWN OF FAIRY.

My starting five villagers are: Diana, Fang, Beau, Bam and Bertha

I was able to adopt Marshal so he can move in tomorrow... and got some roses coz i plan to make my town a rose town from MARUCHAN.

so yeah!

I've been helping people with their dreamies in my cycling town, if that counts!
I've also finally finished my theater/food court building in my main town.

Yesterday I had my first cup of coffee, I had a friend bring Katie over for the first time and I got signatures for a petition. Today is kind of slow but for getting some neat items from a really nice person!

Last edited:
Today, my tree in Groddle grew to its full size. That was awesome all on its own. Then, thanks to some helpful folks, things got even better! Marcel is moving into Saalatu and Muffy is putting down roots in Earl, so all three towns had a special day!

Marshal has finally moved into my town today. He is still in boxes though.

I got my first badge from Phineas... the Fish collection badge or something...

I was actually looking for a new land plot today since I only have 6 villagers now...but nada....it seems random villager move ins are completely random.

Today Felicity finished unpacking her stuff, and I funded my Dream Suite after letting the Gyroid sit for just a little too long.

This is a pretty accurate description:

tumblr_n8h6jcIZ3G1rhkuwgo1_1280.jpg

But yes, I got Anabelle yesterday so I plot resetted a bunch until her house was in a decent position.

I also got a new orange rose, orange tulip, and my first orange cosmos. Today was orange flower day it seems.

My ninth random villager should plot today, but when I started my game (as a new character), Kitt had put her plot somewhere. Which was strange, cause my town is lacking a smug, so I assumed a smug would move in.
I reset to check, and there was Kitt again (on a perfect plot space XD)

So I guess I picked her up from someone's void. But she's kinda cute, so I don't mind ^_^

Paid off my campsite (so hopefully I can pick up a smug there soon), breeded a purple rose =D (yay! all natural)

I plot reset for Maple's house today. She picked the spot where Goldie was, which is great. Lolly was also in the campsite after I set Maple's house! Lucky me got Lolly and Maple in a span of two days.

Town Reality started the perfect challenge yesterday. Teddy was picked a nice spot.
The mayor finished cataloging all the furniture sets except for the creepy. Next up missing flooring and one piece furniture.

I finally managed to sort out my storage...
I didn't realize I had so much crap!

I also sorted out my "museum"... where I hoard unorderables XD

I decided to reset my second town again! I just called it Grump and I wanna make it all penguins. <3

I just wish there was some way to move a villager from my first town to my second town without needing another 3DS. : (

Phineas came and gave me the Esteemed Villager Badge and the Pro Diver Badge. Oh joy only 800 more dives to go for gold :mad:

Labelle was selling a Royal Crown so I kissed my savings goodbye for the sake of my catalogue.

Reset my second town last night and managed to catch 5 bees today. I've mastered bee catching apparently. It took me months to catch a bee in my original town. :)

Screwed up where Stitches should be, but I'll figure things out. Finally have all of my dreamies in place and will get to work planning everything else out \o/

Back