What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I just started playing today and I got enough money to pay off my first payment to get out of a tent and into a house.

- got the second house expansion from Nook

- plotted spots for trees around the town hall area and planted some apples isabelle gave me around lobo's house

- bemoaned the fact that all my villagers are bunched in like one corner of my town... come on guys

On my new town I finally hit mayoral ranking and got some carpet from Sahara. I also donated a few things including an oarfish so I dont have to worry about finding another one now.

Finally stopped resetting. I regret a few of the towns I decided to pass on (and one unfortunate TT mistake that ruined one I liked quite a lot... learned my lesson there) but I have a nice little layout now I think I can work with.

Last night Player 2 received her golden catalog badge. All my main town player have that badge now.
Guest town side players are still working on theirs. They've been cataloging everything that Player 2 cataloged.
Hoping for silver for 2 players.

Got a NEW 3DS XL and downloaded ACNL. Before I start I need to pick the Town and Mayor name.
Think the Town will be Reality and the mayor name will be Queenbee.

After countless bags of fertilizer and a lot of repositioning with Jacob's ladders, and some undue stress mixing up my hybrid red pansies, I have finally managed to breed ONE purple pansy. One more to go, and I'll have a breeding pair!

I finished putting down a basic path so that I know where to walk/run to make my dirt paths. I'm hoping to do totally natural paths, at least until winter.

Still plot-resetting Blanche. She's been close to where I want her, but always destroys trees or is partially on a path.

Player 2 received her gold catalog badge.
Started Town Reality after a lot of resetting for the right fruit and retail close to the train station.
First time I got the perfect map but a villager was living in front of town hall. I should have stuck with it and kicked them out.
Second time I got one long beach with a very small private beach. Enough room to bury fossil/pitfall seeds later.
Don't care what villagers move in because they be leaving. The mayor name is Queenbee and she gets what she wants.

Weeding Day is today. I managed to get the Special Cleanup Award in both of my towns. I had already enacted the Beautiful Town Ordinance in Westerly (my first and bigger town) about 3 weeks before, so far fewer weeds were growing. In Granada (my second and smaller town), I did some major weed pulling yesterday, pulling up some dandelions, clover weeds and normal weeds.

I just got a letter from Chow thanking me for letting him visit me... Chow's present to me is a baby bear. Not creepy at all. (I really like Chow but... lmao)

Last edited:
I had no weeds in my town and got the topiary pwps. BUUT! I have 30 pwps in my town that I don't want to get rid of. Oh well. :(

I plot reset for Flurry in my main and after a gajillion times, she finally lined up with my cafe. I wasn't going to be too picky on her placement, but she kept going to the absolute WORST places over and over again. *shakes fist*

First time I've had to reset more than once or twice, but she was worth it :blush:

I completely cleaned out my closet and sold all my junk to Re-Tail and I organised it afterwards. I also went beetle hunting at the island and earned about 600k.

I paid off another enlargement in my back room, watered everything, told Roald he can move out, got a pink tulip, and soon (after my island rounds) I'm playing with a few friends!

Back