• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Decided what to do with the area recently vacated by Merry: we'll have a Stonehenge by the sea and a bench to admire it from. Town takes another step towards being presentable!
Planted some trees in the area more recently vacated by Quillson.
Cleared out my storage and museum rooms and sold piles of miscellaneous unorderables and about a hundred gyroids to ReTail... finally free of the gyroid menace. I was holding on to them thinking someone might want them, but I finally snapped today and I do not regret the decision. Man I hate gyroids.
Decided I'm going to have a "botany lab" in back to go with my general mad science thing. Went looking in the HHA showcase for a glass display case, which I have never once seen on sale in my museum; spent five minutes cussing the guy who'd put one out customized; finally found someone else with a non-tampered-with one and ordered two.

well I haven't done much today but recently i've been upgrading my house like crazy! i still need a few million more bells though ;_;

In Celadon:
Began to organize my flowers, I'm going to try to finish them tonight. I'll also hopefully obtain the rococo set tonight as well. c:

In Celadon:
I plot reset for Willow for over two hours, and it ended up being worth it. ^.^

I'm still in the honeymoon period with Freya, so it was exciting when she asked to come over to my house. And then she punked out. :( I don't know if it was because I had someone visiting town in the half hour before our play date's time, if it was because I was in the ignore mode until Whitney told me I was playing too much and looked like a zombie, or if it was just random. Silly wolf!

Planted a metric sheikton of bushes around town. Can't wait to see how they come out.

Successfully changed Freya's music to K.K. Crusin'! Really makes her house cool.

Fang had been sick for the past three days, and he gave me a heartfelt thanks (and a wheatfield). I have to confess that as sorry as I was that he was sick, he really looked amusing with his hangdog look while he was at his worst.

Busy day. My little buddy, Puck, came over for a visit. Too bad nobody but me likes that little fat pink penguin.

Last edited:
Attended the Stonehenge ceremony, queued up and paid for flower arch. Another step towards having a presentable town. Now all I need is to get a bench in there and I can move the flowers in from the beach and have a nice sitting spot.

Amelia's the new snooty movein, holy heck she is the coolest thing ever. Big buff South American eagle lady with dorky panpipes music, where have you been all my life? I got a good start on the friendship ladder as well, since Pango asked me to deliver her a shirt then she wanted Barold brought over to help her change a lightbulb.

I found a Jacobs Ladder in my town today while doing my daily fossil hunt and then learned I finally got the Perfect Town rating and decided to put a Flower Clock by Deli's house to celebrate :)

Got everything in the egg set (along with FIVE Zipper pics), and Phineas gave me the Villager of Honor badge for playing for more than 500 hours. Not sure if that means I'm dedicated to the game, or just plain obsessed. :D

I got my very first tweeter from a StreetPass, I got Tia's picture, and I got the golden wall torch (which completes my golden furniture set). I've wanted all three of those things for a while, so I'm a bit surprised (but glad) to get them all on the same day.

Started a bench PWP project by my Cafe, I thought it would be cute to buy coffee and sip it outside on a bench.

Not today, but yesterday I finally got the Golden Balloon Master Badge.

Thank you so much, Bunny Day! No longer will I have to deal with Balloon Furniture!

I haven't posted lately, so here's a summery of the last few days:
17th - Deena finally moved out, Punchy was camping and I had to ask him like 10 times to move in. Started windmill PWP where Deena's house was
18th - Cancelled my beautiful town ordinance to grow some weeds for weeding day
20th - Got a ton of Zipper's pic and multiple egg bed & chair but I'm missing the table & TV I think. :( Tried to reset for Punchy's house, but the best place I could get was right in front of my windmill. But right next to my side character's house, so it'll do
21st - Tried to clean up a bit...I'm a hoarder, haha there's so many furniture I like. Trying to expand side character's house so I can put all my villager pics there. I had them in my basement but ran out of room.

I finally saved up 20,000,000 bells! ^_^ I also got my second character to be able to use the QR Machine, and I got a set of 9 path patterns that I placed around my train station and town hall.

Woke up with out any lingering rocks from Bunny Day. I checked my town two or three times over before finishing for the day yesterday. I would call this a successful day, even if it was all I did.

Back