• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Queued a streetlamp to be built in my Narnia forest.

Oooh, a Narnia forest sounds fantastic! What a great idea.

As for me...Um.

I haven't played the game in a few hours, and it'll be 6 AM in a little over an hour, but yesterday I managed to pay off a mule's expansion. I'd have them done faster if I had more time to play and actually visit the island, so that's going a bit slow.

And I'm setting up a bonsai display in my museum. I also planted more perfect fruit and one regular sapling.

I finished paying off my police station!!!!! I am really pleased with the place I put it in, it is right next the train station and has black and blue roses around it!!!

Well, my day just started, but I came back to my town after about a week to see Sterling has left. He wasn't one of my favorite villagers, and I was planning for him to move out soon, but it still is sad. :( Good news, though; I'll be able to let Daisy move into my town soon! She's my all-time favorite villager, and I've been searching for her for almost 2 months! :D

I got Merengue to move in to town, one of my all time favorite villagers (she picked a damn good spot, too) and I started landscaping my town!

I finished paying off my police station!!!!! I am really pleased with the place I put it in, it is right next the train station and has black and blue roses around it!!!

Who will you choose for your officer?

I selected Booker.

Answering this thread ... I am on "Toy Day" and gave all the animal neighbors their gifts dressed fully as Santa.

Ah maaaaan! I`m waiting and waiting for the sunflowers painting. :(

Anyways, today I got the wysteria trellis (or something like that) suggested, which was the pwp I was waiting for. The perfect pwp for my treehuggers village. :)

Otherwise I barely did anything. I timetraveled back a few hours, because I missed out on goldening up my house exterior. I`m going with a black and gold colour scheme. Seems nice to me when I picture it in my mind. :)

well, since i just started my game (sort of) i finished one of my projects and had eugene come to my town... i don't know if that's good though

My villager kiki stop me from leaving her house after she invite me to visit!!!!

Help!!!!

And the snow stop :(

nothing... but I beat the 3rd dungeon and got the master sword in ALBW.... I still need to clear a lot of crap out of my house and make an alternate character to store it, I just havent felt like getting around to making him... which means I can barely move around in my house, which means I get too discouraged to play. I cant believe its already the end of November... And I need to clean my real life apartment, which I also dont feel like doing. And one of my tires has a leak... oh now im just whining

Omg, thankfully thankfully, thanks, omg, I got Kabuki to stay /happy tears/ ToT

I was unable to play for about 24 hours due to Thanksgiving/Black Friday, and I come back with a rumor that Kabuki is planning to move out soon, but he never pinged me. And whew ~ he finally just did. So happy. I barely got him too ;s;

I just got Skye from DJjeff20! I'm on cloud nine! I completely classed up my new town (and it's mainly the holding tank until I can get her to main berg!).

I have grouped all my extra items from the past couple of months (Gracie things, Spooky, Mush, etc.) in order to sell/swap on Re-Tail. I'm missing a couple of Mush items, and possibly still something from the Insect series too.
Now I'm going to buy things from the emporium. I want quite a few of the Winter Gracie items. Time to spend lots of money! Leif also just gave me a golden shovel, which means I can stop buying fertiliser every day.
I'm also starting to put together some outfits to put on mannequins in my house. Only have three though, my fourth is in my basement with my superhero costume on it. Too many nice clothes...
I have caught most of the seasonal fish and bugs, just a football fish and the diving things left to get. Tuna and oarfish seem very common.

Last edited:
I managed to catch myself the Pond Smelt, Stringfish, Sea Butterfly, and an Oarfish in the evening and donated them to the museum. I literally only have three more things to catch (but I have to wait until next year to catch two of those things) and then I'll have gotten myself everything.

Brought a load of bugs back from the island.

miser1.JPG

miser2.JPG

I should probably consider spending some of this now. Had the game since September and there's only like 5 PWPs in the whole town. It's a wonder anyone wants to move here.

I just got access to QR codes, so today has been full of laying down paths. ._. So painful...

This is harder than I thought it would be as I have to plan trees, flower beds and all sorts of other nonsense for my town.

To top it off, Elise stated she wanted to move out on the 8th.
Which is great as I don't like having two of the same type of villager (I get her and Shari mixed up sometimes... x.x) and I've been wanting her to move, but she's in a really nice spot nestled between two of the other villagers... so now I'm not so sure I want her to move.

I started in Mirage in order to greet Skye, which of course meant limited interaction since she's still unpacking. Then, I was hit by a bunch of needy villagers all at once: Deirdre wanted an apple, Mallary wanted a piece of furniture, and Flora wanted a hated mole cricket. No problem, I love these guys. Accomplished two of three, need to remember the furniture for Mal.

Then I went over to my main town, and I approached the town plaza with trepidation. Would this finally be the day? No, she's not . . . wait, she's here! Gracie's here for her final check! The theme was ornate. She didn't think much of my presentation, but it was good enough to pass. HOORAY! I've had TIY since AUGUST 28! :( But, that's all behind me now.

Then, while I was trying to get rid of a lost item, I caught a stringfish! Then, my friend Cooki3 let me sell turnips! I was walking on air by this point. Today is totally righteous! :cool:

finally made an alternate character to store my extra stuff with. His name is the hobo and he lives in a tent near the tracks. I loved it when Isabelle asked "so you must be the hobo that just moved in"... Took several trips to drop off all my stuff but Im finally organized. Put the hobo in a moldy shirt and patched pants. Planted another couple bushes and fir trees. Got a couple of fortune cookies for the first time since July, got a green shell and a block floor. Id been walking around at work with the ds asleep in my pocket so I could get some play coins, I ran out of play coins right after I got new leaf and just never got around to taking the ds with me anywhere... oh someone named Biff is moving in tomorrow, I dont care for where he put his house but it isnt the worst spot... Well im gonna go look up what kind of animal biff is now... oh zell asked to move but I convinced him to stay. I hope victoria or deli ask next.

Back