• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Day Did You Become Mayor?

lunaboog

lily
Bells
Switch
2477-3998-7088
Small Mailbox
pietro pix.gifWhen did you become mayor of your town?pietro pix.gif

It's a simple question. If you forget, then look at your TPC and it will tell you what day.

I became mayor of Nyan on the 1st of January 2016 (not kidding!)
I became mayor of Galactic on the 9th of July 2016

Also these are the actual dates a became mayor. I didn't Time Travel the date.

As you can see, I'm new to New Leaf (and Animal Crossing for that matter) and I already know so much about the game!
(Probably because I watched Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play & 107 facts about Animal Crossing.)

Also, for no reason at all, here is a wild Kazoo Kid!
maxresdefault.jpg

Petunia became mayor of TreeTown on June 15th, 2013. This town is on the game cartridge I bought while waiting for my acnl 3ds with pre-installed acnl to arrive. I play it in my 2ds now, so I can do the travel and trade stuff between my 2 towns.

Petal became mayor of Clown on July 7th, 2013. This is my acnl 3ds town, the one I've spent the most time and effort in.

I do TT but only to get up to the present day. I dont travel backwards in-game, but I often set ds clock and calendar back to a suitable time after I played last.

My first town: June 15th 2013 (The day after the European release) Mayor Michael of Mville
My latest town: July 10th 2016 Mayor Michael of Nimbus!
c:

Last edited:
in lumatown, i became the mayor nearly three years ago, on august 20th, 2013.

in pearlsey, i've only been the mayor for about six months. on my mayor's tpc, it says she moved in on december 25th, 2015, but the actual date she became mayor was around the 30th i think. i can't really remember, but i do know that it was a few days after christmas.

My first town from 2 years ago is long gone, unfortunately.
I started Kairos this year on May 4th.

Originally on June 9, 2013, the US release.
Current Vista is from May of last year.

Well, I played on June 9th, 2013. American release date.
And after multiple restarts, my most recent town is August 13th, 2015. Which is based off of my second restarted town back in 2013.
I can tell you now i'm never restarting this one, and its almost a year old!

Bought my 3DS and ACNL on Boxing Day 2014, with the gift cards I had been given for Christmas...

So I will never forget that I became mayor of Bevelle on 26th December 2014 <3

Not sure on the other towns though, I'd have to check.

Whoa, April 14th, 2016.. didn't realize I'd been mayor of Laika for that long. :eek:

My first town though? Dunno, sometime before Christmas 2014. Man, those were the days.

Main town was started on June 14,2013.
2nd town was July, 2013. 3rd town was September, 2013 after I got another 3DS
4th town was April 20, 2015 after I got the NEW 3DS XL.

Back